Every monster in my story

Isabelle's Point Of View

It's been a really wondrous and beautiful morning, starting from the breaking of dawn without any nightmares. It made my day.

I felt my bracelet dangling on my wrist, it was probably trying to tell me that it was at work keeping the bad dreams at bay and my magic sealed. I smiled a little, seeing how Gemini tailed behind me. She said she had something to do later on today and she wouldn't be around for the rest of the day. She mentioned something about having to patrol but when I asked her further what it meant she began stuttering nervously. I got the clue that she doesn't want me finding out so I dropped it. And also tonight was a full moon, I could feel it.

We moved past Dimitri's room, the door was a little bit ajar but I couldn't quite see a thing or get a glimpse of him. Maybe he already left. The thought of that made my heart ache a little bit. He didn't even have the courtesy to say bye before leaving for his trip. A little birdie told me he had a meeting and won't be around. Also, it seems like no one would really be around tonight. Lance and Gabe were also going with Dimitri. Chris was also going with Gem for you know the 'patrolling'. And just in case you didn't know, Chris was Gemini's boyfriend. And according to Chris' explanation she was his one true soulmate. I am so happy for them that they were able to find each other, God they were so cute together. Literally the cutest couple I have met so far.

After my morning walk, I returned back to my room. My attention slowly drifted to my slightly opened door. As we moved closer, I knew someone was in there, the sounds of things crashing and breaking told it all. I swung the door open to see her. Rubi.

I stepped in, my eyes wandered around the room, eyeing every single thing which was out of place or shattered on the floor. Her burning gaze held mine with so much hatred and disgust.

She let out an impish grin holding the only thing which was literally the only thing that was still intact in the room. My sculpted flower vase.

It was a gift given to me from Gemini. She had made it for me the week I first came here. I won't deny that it held a sentimental place in my heart. I knew how much it meant to Gemini too, I could feel the love she put into making it for me so I valued it truly.

Rubi looked pissed. This insignificant thing was having yet another childish tantrum, I wondered what happened this time but I had no plan in taking a part in any of this. She kept on glaring at me, with her devilish smirk ever growing on her face.

What now? I couldn't help but wonder what happened again. Maybe another trouble in paradise. It seemed she always blamed me whenever she had a fallout with Dimitri.

There was no denying that there was something between Dimitri and her.. But it didn't seem like much since it was clear she was the one practically forcing herself on him. She was so insecure that she was quick to put the blame on me. Like it was my fault he didn't want her anymore. She was a crazy lunatic, that was for sure.

“What? Do you like the new decorations? The previous look was too awful, this suits you much better.” She smiled, still holding the vase tight.

“Why are you doing all of this?” I asked tired of all of her bullshit. Why was she doing all this for a man that didn't even love her?

“Maybe this will teach you never to lay your filthy hands on what is mine!” She said menacingly. Her emerald green eyes burned with a wolf and untamed fire. She truly was crazy.

“Why don't you just leave. Just disappear from mine and Dimitri's life. No one wants you here!” She screamed, as she looked at me with so much animosity.

“Yes, you are right, I did want to leave. I still want to leave, if not that Dimitri wouldn't let me.” I spoke, I could see Gemini's face shrink in sadness.