Stupid human!

I was awakened the next morning by rays of the morning sun, Isabella's Point Of View

I was awakened the next morning by the warm rays of the morning sunlight, seeping in through the slit from the window curtains.

My eyes fluttered open as I drew a long sigh. This was another day being a prisoner.

Although I knew I was only but a prisoner here, I couldn't deny how comfortable it was spending the night here. The bed was so soft and comfortable, it was definitely of high premium quality and definitely better than the previous ones I had been used to, I felt like laying in it forever.

I heard footsteps approaching my room. Someone was coming.

There was a gentle knock on the door before it opened causing me to jerk up the bed instantly in the direction. My eyes stared at who it was. It was a girl, about my age or maybe younger. She had jet black hair and bangs that contrasted brilliantly with her grayish eyes. She was putting on a blue floral dress and she had a tight lip smile on her face as she watched me.

"Oh, you're finally awake. Good morning, my lady." She beamed widely with a low bow, her actions right now were confusing me. Why was she being so formal to me like I was a guest or someone worth treating with respect. When in fact, I was clearly only a prisoner here.

She dropped a long leather bag on the arm of the couch in the room as she drew near me.

"Uhh-- Good morning." I murmured, shaking my head.

"Sorry, who are you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She seemed so sweet and nice, how the hell did she get entangled with these mafias. They were dangerous and we're probably keeping her here against her will too.

"My name is Gemini. I was assigned to attend to you by Master Dimitri. He told me to get you fresh clothes for today. I didn't really know what size you used so I just went using mine. But don't worry I have a feeling it's gonna fit you perfectly." She explained, pulling out numerous clothes from the leather bag. I was surprised to see that they were all from luxurious brands.

So that rude jerk was the one that sent these clothes. Wow, that was thoughtful of him considering he attacked me and called me his prisoner last night. He even claimed me like I was his property, was this some sort of his way of apologizing?

"Thanks and please no need to be so weird with me, just call me Natalie. There's no need for the formalities." I gave her a small smile. I was getting really uncomfortable with the formalities.

"Okay-- Natalie." She smiled before adding. "Breakfast is about to be served and if you need anything else please let me know." She hurried for the door, leaving me alone. She seemed genuinely nice, how did she get mixed with a man like Dimitri. That man seemed to have a power to hook and enchant anyone, he probably lured her in with deceit, he was dangerous, every moment I was around him left an unexplainable longing for him.

I had to escape him as fast as I could for my own good.

I quickly took a warm shower, enjoying the way the warm water felt on my skin. After I was done taking my bath, I got dressed in the clothes left for me by Gemini. It picked a gray crop top that left my belly button to be seen, thank god my wound was almost healed and there weren't any visible scars left around my stomach. The jeans were a bit tight around my hips though, but it was all good.

I leave my room, wandering around the huge castle. Unlike last night, today there are a lot of faces going in and out.

I see many people buzzing past me, not  saying anything to me but doing their own thing with each other. Some of them that took their time to look at me gave a courtesy bow which was kinda weird. I felt weird because I have never had people bowing down to me before, not that I ever wanted anyone to. Why were they being so formal with me?