Vicious fun begins

Third person point of view

"Sire! Sire! Sire!" Sylvester's voice could be heard, echoing from the entire castle, as he ran all the way from his master's office to his room chambers, jerking the doors forcefully open. He knew it was impudent to disturb his master without any prior notice but he had crucial information for the vampire king.

Sylvester opened the door, rushing into the room.

Yet again, his master was in bed with two human slaves, both of them mind compelled to only satisfy all his wishes.

He hissed at Sylvester's presence, his eyes narrowing on him, his blood red eyes stared at him with anger. The middle aged man with black long hair trembled standing before him with his head lowered in pure fear. He knew very much that his master didn't like to be disturbed but he couldn't keep the juicy piece of news to himself alone. He needed to tell his master.

"Have you finally lost your manners Sylvester? I don't mind helping you retrieve it from your bloody corpse!" He said through gritted teeth, his British accent prominent in his voice. His voice sounded ancient as time itself. He put on a robe. Covering up the dark hole he had burning on his chest, slowly devouring him from the inside. This hole was a curse he had been living with for years now and there was only one cure for it. The blood of the Gifted one.

He gave a peck to one of his whores cheeks, he whispered something into her ears, and with a pleased smile she nodded and headed over to the table, picking up a butter knife.

"I am truly sorry Lord Konstantine." Sylvester shivered, crumbling to the floor. "But they found her, my Lord. The fledglings finally located the Gifted one, Sire and she is closer than we thought." Sylvester stated, with a vicious smile.

This was too good of a news. No, it was the best news for the vampire king. After centuries of searching and searching and waiting for the moon goddess chosen one to be born, fate has finally put the one that would be his salvation along his path. And she was close by too, everything couldn't be more perfect.

"So, the gifted one has finally surfaced, at long last." Konstantine heaved a sigh, a devilish smirk blossoming across his lips sending a scary chill filling the entire room. He was turning a bottle of red wine into a glass cup. His blond hair almost covered his eyes.

He was more than three thousand years old but he seemed like a man in nothing more than his late thirties. Immortality was a gift and a curse to the Primordial vampire.

“Tell the others. We shall go and fetch her at once. I need her blood to cleanse me from this bloody hole threatening to end me. Her blood was the key to ending my curse.” Konstantine said, sniffing his glass of wine. He heard Sylvester whimper. He knew there was something else Sylvester wasn't telling him about.

"And she isn't alone, Sire." Sylvester added, "It appears she is with the one they call the Blood Alpha. The lycan, Dimitri Axel Castellan." Konstantine paused momentarily, his hands clenching tightly around his glass. Konstantine eyes widened in amusement as it held something mischievous in it. His smirk grew even wider.

His mind trailed back to the night he first met the lycan, Dimitri. The hollow night when he killed his parents. He couldn't forget that night and he sincerely hoped that Dimitri couldn't forget him too.

"So our little Dimitri has finally got himself a little mate after all. This just got even more interesting." he said, taking a sip of his glass of red wine. “It would be like killing two birds with a single stone.”

"What do we do now, Sire?" Sylvester asked, cowering before his master.

"We will begin the wild hunt.'' He moved towards the human he had compelled earlier. She held her hand out as she sliced open her wrist with the butter knife, warm blood spilled out and fell straight into Konstantine glass cup. He brought the drink to his lips, sipping it slowly, savoring the sweet taste as he let out a sigh.

"Nice. Nothing still beats drinking straight from the source." He grinned, his long and pointy fangs were revealed as his eyes became completely bloodshot. He bit straight into the pulsing vein at the girl's neck. She let out a weak moan as he kept sucking her blood, he sucked out every ounce of blood in her veins, till she went pale white as a dead corpse and she dropped dead to the floor.

Konstantine turned towards his servant, who had his head still faced on the ground. He wouldn't dare look at his master in his Primordial form.

"Alert the others. Tell everyone I want the girl alive.” Konstantine instructed his servant and he just nodded in understanding.

“Now let the vicious fun begin." his bloody red lips formed a deadly smirk.

***Author's note***

Here's a short introduction of one of Dimitri's most formidable arch enemies. Konstantine, the Primordial vampire and the man responsible for Dimitri's parents death.

Any predictions for the future? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to share and vote for Blood Moon.

See you very soon, dear readers.

Chapter soundtrack: you don't know me by faouzia