60

!!!Double update!!!

This chapter is dedicated to VISION_OF_DESIRE

!Nova's POV!

Edward and I stepped out of the portal and I welcomed the cold and pure air of Forks, I still can't believe how Forks is so calming.

I looked around and saw that we were in the neighborhood of my house. I don't feel that it is something big, what's the worse that could happen? Nothing. Exactly! I looked towards Edward and he was already looking at me which made me raise my eyebrows.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.
"You" i inhaled deeply listening to his reply, he is being overly cliché and I cannot digest that fact, is this because it's been a long time since we have been alone or actually talked? Nope, I don't think so.

"Quite dramatic..... Let's go" I said and he rolled his eyes at my answer. Pretty sure he thought I would blush and I might have...... internally.

"Now, I cannot show my powers to Adelard because he for sre thinks that I cannot use them anymore and I want him to think like that till the end so don't do something which wcan ead us to discover my powers or someone dropping dead"

"I am living on this earth for more than 100 years Nova, what do you think I would do?" He asked and I smirked, well I guess we can have a little teasing.

"I dunno, irritating things that old people do?" I shrugged and he scoffed.
I always mnge to get under people's skin. Good job Nova. Keep it up.

"Old people don't think of kissing their....." He trailed off and I knew what he was going to say.

"Girlfriend?" I asked and he shook his head "friend?" He again shook his head.

"I don't know what we are now Star but we will change that soon enough"
Now I felt my heart beat palpilate. Its been so long since I heard this nickname from his mouth and I would be lying if I said that it didn't do things in my stomach.
I don't know what to reply so I just stay silent till we reached my house.

"I can finish him off here, you know that right?"
I rolled my eyes at his statement/question. He is really underestimating Adelard.
"Sure" Thats all I replied before I opened the door.

It is so quite in here that if someone dropped a key, I would be able to hear it.
"They are in your room" Edward whispered making me furrow my eyebrows.
What is Adelard doing in my room?
"How many people?" I whispered back as we made our way towards the stairs.
"Three. Your father, Adelard and one more"
I nodded and we both stepped on the first step.
"Are you sure, you need to go to him? I can handle if you want?"
Edward asked and I rolled her eyes.

"I can handle it Edward and if anything happens you can cover up, can't you?" He nodded with confidence and we both continued to climb the stairs.
Once we did Edward opened the door to my room to see dad, Adelard and another bulky man sitting and chatting.
What the fuck is happening? I am damn sure that dad must have recognise him.

"Oh, if it isn't Hydrius and look at that! Her vampire boyfriend is with her too!"
Adelard used a very high pitch sound making us scrunch our nose.
Atleast we both agree on something, i.e., Adelard is a bitch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coming straight to the point. I don't want to waste another second on this cheap-ass, coward man.
"Straight to the point I see" He sighed dramatically which made me roll my eyes. How can someone be so dramatic?!

"Can't I want to meet the most worthy opponent of all time?" He pouted, he literally pouted and I looked at him up and down.

Did he come out as gay or something? Because his actions are making it pretty difficult for me to not belive my theory.
"I am a very busy person Einar, so just tell me why have you kept Dad hostage" I rolled my eyes.
"We were just having a very civilized conversation, isn't it, Charlie?"