6

!Nova's POV!

The next day in school was a little frustrating as everyone was asking how I was. I stepped out of the car and almost instantly found Tyler's van which meant that my one hour speech to Charlie worked and he didn't took Tyler's license. As he noticed me he called me.

"NOVA!! COME HERE, PLEASE!!" He shouted from the other side as many people stopped to look at me and even Edward and his siblings.

I sighed and laughed as I went near Tyler's van where my other friends were also there.

"Oh my god, you are alive!?!?!" And yes this comment was made by Eric as the other laughed.

I made a hand moment like I was playing a tuba and said "I am alive!!!" As everyone laughed.

"Well you gave us quite a scare there, Nova" Jessica said as Angela nodded in agreement.

I chuckle and said "I am way more stubborn to die so early, you know" I said but their faces were still serious. I sighed.

"I am fine see" I twirled

"But really, how did you not got hurt cause it was a very messy accident" Angela said as I smirked.

!Edward's POV!

We were listening to Nova's friends and chuckled as she sang "I am alive!!" but the smiles were quickly washed from our faces when one of her friend, Angela asked.

"But really, how did you not got hurt cause it was a very messy accident" I quickly dived into Nova's mind as I knew it would blank into seconds.

I saw the scene replay into her mind and now I was scared.

'What if she says the truth?' but my theory was proved wrong as she taunted.

"Why not happy to see me alive?" We heard Angela stutter.

"N-no, I mean y-yes,NO,NO you know what I mean!" She stuttered as we heard Nova's angelic laugh.

I looked around my family and they were also smiling lightly, even Jasper.

"But seriously, what happened?" Eric asked and we heard her sigh.

"Well then let me tell you a secret" She said as we all held our breaths.

"I have powers!" She lowered her voice and said making us all burst into laughter with her friends.

"What? I have!" She defended.

"Yeah, yeah, enough of your jokes, let's go, we will be late" Mike said.

I turned to look at my family and cocked an eyebrow "What did I said?" this was mainly directed towards Rosalie cause she was the only one with problem and everyone understood it as Rose rolled her eyes and walked away with Emmet as Alice and Jasper also followed them but I glanced at Nova once more and then went inside the school.

!Nova's POV!

I know what happened during the accident and who did this but I will never tell anyone about this incident and it's only a matter of days when then school forgets about this.

The rest of the school was pretty boring the only things exciting was the announcment of a field trip tomorrow and Jessica and Angela decided to go for prom dress shopping and asked me too and me being me I declined it politely.

It was now the end of the school and I was standing leaning against my jeep and talking to Nat.

"So, how was your day?" She asked.

"Well boring to say the least, I have already studied all of this-thanks to Tony and tomorrow is a field trip so, yeah this was the only exciting thing" I answered