Bonus Episode

This is for the people who want our Quadruplets dating life as well as a bond with Arnav ❤️

@112313parnika also writing a beautiful book on siblings named as “Walker Nanotuplets". As from title, it's clear that it is Nanotuplets book. Read it to know more about it 🤗.

Enjoy Sparkles 🤗,

Author's P.O.V.

"But Arnav, Ryan will never liked this"

"Just try once Ari, I know Aryan. Yes, he is overprotective but for him, you are his priority. He can do anything for you"

"What if, he will get angry and will don't talk to me ?"

Arnav sighed and smirked "Then tell me"

Ari realised it and giggled.

She knows that Aryan can't tolerate Arnav's torture.

Oh well, you don't know what is happening, right ? You will come to know slowly, just wait and read ;)

Ari thanked Arnav and hanged her call.

Knowing she could find her brothers in a office, she go towards office and after a mental battle of what to say infront of them, she knocked softly.

"Come in" a cold voice of Arjun is heard.

She unknowingly gulped and opened the door only to see Arjun busy in his laptop screen, Aarav in phone and Aryan in file.

Without looking up, Aarav hummed.

"Bubby ?" She called softly making their heads snapped towards her.

They immediately left their work and looked in her direction frowning as well as slightly concerned.

"Ari ? You here ?"

"Do you need anything ?"

"Did you just knock on the door ?"

She looked towards everyone deciding what to say. She sighed when they stopped their questions.

"Yes, I am here"

"Umm yes, I need something"

"And about knock, umm I-I d-don't know, why did I knocked, well that's not a matter here"

"So ?" Aarav asked, while Arjun wriggled his eyebrow and Aryan raised his eyebrow.

"Umm I-I just want to tel- no ask- no i-inform you three about something" She said smiling nervously.

"What ?"

I sighed "You know, I am 18. I-I mean I am big now"

"Guys chill, she just need 3 chocolates instead of 2, right Ari ?" Aarav said taking her previous statement joke.

"But Ari, 2 chocolates are more than enough for you. Did you forget what doctor said you are forbidden to eat any sweet, as your sugar level is not stable" Arjun said coming in protective mode.

She just looked at him in disbelief but it quickly turn into a small smile seeing him caring.

After all, she love caring people more than cold people.

She sighed.

But before she could say anything, her phone rings and it's him.

She looked at her brothers and then her phone and again at her brothers and declined her call.

"I want to t-tell something else"

Aarav took his coffee cup and started sipping it, while Arjun tiptoped his tiptop pen and Aryan looked at his sister curiously.