Chapter 25 :- Cafeteria

Ariel's  P.O.V.

Casey is pulling me with her and Ryan is following us.

She stopped at the table which is already occupied by some boys and girls.

When I looked up I saw Arjun and Aarav sitting there with four other boys and 6 other girls.

She knows them ?

“Hii guys, wassup" Casey said them gaining their attention towards us.

Arjun and Aarav both looked shocked for a second and then again gives us cold look. Girls are giving Casey and me glare, while looked at Bubby in weird way. And other boys greeted her.

“Hii Casey"

She go towards one boy and he also pulled her and they both kissed each other.

‘Is he her boyfriend ?'

Of course dumbo.

Guys, meet my new best friend Ariel and her brother Aryan" She said smiling to them.

All looked at us. Suddenly a wave of shyness cross me.

“Aryan, Ariel" one boy whispered

“QUADRUPLETS" Two boys Shouted and I flinched.

“Huh ?" Casey asked confused.

“First sit guys" Her boyfriend said.

We all sat down.

“Will you guys leave us" One boy asked to other six girls but it sounded like ordered them coldly.

“But-" one girl try to protest but cuts off by that boy.

“Leave" That boy said.

They just glare at me and scoffed and left. I looked down.

“Hellooo" Two boys sang to us smiling.

They have contagious smile, which makes me smile too.

Ryan is just watching them amused.

“Well, let's introduce guys" Casey's boyfriend said.

“My Name is Elijah Jones. I am 15 but elder than all of you." He said smiling to us.

I smiled and wave at him.

“Dylan Taylor" The one who told other girls to leave, said.

“Hiii, I am Oliver Brown. You can call me Oli but it's upto you. I am the most handsome and hot man of this group. Nice to meet you guys. And Aryan you are handsome too but after me and Ariel, you are so cuteee and-" His rant cuts off by my giggle.

“Didn't I told you, you are so cuteee" He sequeled.

“Ok now my turn. My name is Liam Smith. You can call me whatever you want. I am the most cool guy you ever meet. And trust me Oli is not at all handsome. The only handsome here is me and then you Aryan and one thing Oli said is correct, you are adorable Ari. Now your turn." He also said excitedly.

They are so nice.

I am Ariel Moretti. You can call me Ari. Nice to meet you all" I said smiling too. I can hear awws from Oliver and Liam.

“Aryan Moretti" Bubby said and I could see amusement in Dylan and Elijah's eyes.

“Wait, you guys are Morettis ?" Casey said confused.

“Yess" I replied.

“Arjun, Aarav, Aryan and Ariel are Quadruplets, babe" Elijah said smiling warmly to us.