Chapter 15 :- Ice Cream

Ariel's  P.O.V.

               We both are sitting in the car in a silence. No one is uttering a word. I am just looking out of the window staring at nothing. Bubby is driving not saying anything. I don't know why I don't like this silence.

Will he be a disgusted by me ?

‘No, no , no I can't bear his hate'

I have to talk to him.

I turned towards him.

His eyes are still red. His jaw is clenched. His hands are wringing around the steering wheel as if he was strangling someone.

He is Angry. At me ?

I gulped.

“B-b-bubby, I-I am s-sorry. P-ple-ease d-don't m-mad at m-me, I-" I cut off suddenly by his rough driving.

He suddenly started driving fast. I again gulped.

I think we are going home but no, he takes somewhere else.

“W-where are w-we g-going , R-Rii ?" I asked stuttering. But didn't get answer.

He stopped his car suddenly, causing me to jump forward a little because of seat belt.

He removed his seat belt and aggressively opened his door and left and before even I can open my seat belt, he come towards my side. Opened my door and remove my seat belts.

He gently hold my hand and pulled me out of the car before closing it's door with loud thud.

I saw a park there.

He pulled me with him in the park.

“W-why are we h-here ?" I again asked him. But he is just dragging me towards one bench in the corner of the park. And sat me down on the bench. He kneel down infront of me.

I can see his face now clearly. His eyes are surely red, but there are tears in his eyes. He is surely looking angry now but not on me.

“A-Ari, I am really sorry. Because of me, this happe-" I want to cut his sentence in mid. But before I can say anything, he keeps his hand on my mouth and said “Let me say Ari, It's nothing but a truth. If I didn't go to attend the call, if I didn't lock the car, it wouldn't have happened. I am sorry Ari, I am really sorry Ari. I am failed. As usual failed. I am failed to protect you. I can't even protect my only sister. You are my life and I can't even- *sniffled* . I am not a good brother, hell I am not even closed to it. I am really sorry Ari, your brother is nothing but a failure. You don't deserve me, you never deserved me. Please Ari, forgive me, please. But I really love you, Ari. I really reallylove you. Please never leave me, Ari. Please, I can't live without you, I will try to be bett-" I cuts his sentence by hugging him. Actually tightly hugging him. He hugged me back.

How could he even think that !?

I pulled out from the hug and kneel down in front of him on the grass. I hold his hand and said.

“Y-you don't need to be a better, b-bubby. You are the Best. You never failed. You are not a failure. I really love you and no, I am not going to leave you, not now, not ever. You are my life , my twin, my brother, my best friend, my inspiration, my idol, my SUPERHERO. You protect me always. You never failed to protect me. You protect me from everything and everyone. You know what , I was never afraid of bullies, because I have you with me. You protected me from bullies, you protected me from playboys in school, you protected me from Arjun, Aarav, and most importantly you protected me from them. Today also, You protect me from those boys. If you didn't come on time, I don't know what would've happen to me. You are the best Brother ever bubby, any sister could ask for. And believe me Ryan, I am the luckiest girl alive who has a brother like you. I don't know, how could I even survive without you. What would've happen to me, if you would've not with me.  You are the best and I - I- " I couldn't complete my sentence because of sobbing. He immediately pulled me in a hug. I know he is also crying on my shoulder. Now this is a time for me to comfort my older brother.