Chapter 58 :- Regret

Ariel's P.O.V.

"A-Ariel"

I looked at the door only to see Mom and Dad.

When I asked Ryan about them, he told me they went to Chicago, then how they are here ?

They came in the room.

"A-Ari" Mom stuttered.

"W-We are s-sorry" She looked down.

Their faces only show guilt.

I looked at Bubby confused.

"What are you both doing here ? Didn't you both have a business meeting in Chicago ?" Aarav asked them coldly.

"No, we realise nothing is greater than a family. Please forgive us, Children" Lina said guiltily.

"And dear Mother, What happened so suddenly ?" Ryan asked them.

They both sighed.

"We know, we did many mistakes, but trust me, we really feeling guilty. When we went Chicago-

💭 Flashback 💭

[ In Chicago ]

Author's P.O.V.

Damon is sitting on his chair with a file in his hands, but thinking about his family.

[Office picture ^^^]

His mind is clouded with his children's thoughts, while Lina is doing her work in her laptop but her heart is aching thinking about Ari.

A knock on the door took their attention.

Damon sighed and said come in.

His secretary came in followed by a man in black and a lady.

They both are looking like they are in 40s.

After getting permission from Damon, they both sat on the chairs, while secretary bowed and left.

Their meeting starts.

This deal is very important for Damon. But he knows very well that, this deal is more important to these people and their company. Partnership with Moretti industries will make their company successful.

Ringggg Ringggg....

Their meeting interrupted with a phone call.

"Keep this phone off" Damon instructed coldly.

"I am really sorry but I have to pick this phone" That man bowed and picked his call.

Damon clenched his fist.

"WHAT ! We are coming. Take care of him" That man said panicking, while his wife looked at him worriedly.

He hanged his call.

"I am really sorry sir, but we have to go now. We can't continue this meeting" That man said in rush packing his files. While his wife looks more panick.

Damon stood up from his chair, slamming the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK ! BUSINESS DOESN'T WORK LIKE THIS. You can't just leave a meeting in middle. You should care for others time too." Damon shouted at the couple.

"I know sir, but I am really very sorry. We really need to go now. We have emergency in home" That man apologized again and again.

"So, Can I know what is this emergency, for which you are leaving a deal with Moretti industries ?" Damon asked in cold and harsh tone.