Chapter 41 :- New Students

Damon's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes listening beep sound. I can hear yellings going on around me. But I didn't paid attention.

I am unable to save my company.

This is the only thing going inside my head.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my hand.

I looked up only to see Lina sitting there with a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes.

"How are you feeling ?" She whispered softly.

"like a shit" I said and chuckled dryly.

She tightened her hold on my hand. I sighed and looked at her smiling softly.

Suddenly, my phone rings.

Lina gave me my phone.

I looked at the caller ID and sighed for upcoming bad news.

I picked up the call.

Manager : Hello Sir

Damon : Hello

There was a silence for a minute so, I took it my chance to speak.

Damon : I know James (Manager's name) , I can't save my company, I-I t-tried-

James cuts me.

Manager : Sir, what are you even saying. You are great. You send Ari with File on exact time. WE WON THE CASE, SIR, WE WON THE CASE. You save Moretti industries downfall.

What ?

Damon : What are you saying ? Say it clearly.

Manager : Sir, Ariel came in court with one boy and our red file exactly on time. Because of that file, We won the case. And Moretti industries is saved. Sir, You are so lucky to have a daughter like Ariel.

She S-save my company ?

I cleared my throat and said.

Damon : Hmm. I will talk later.

I hanged up call.

Lina is watching me curiously.

“What happened ? Is everything fine ?" She asked me softly.

“Umm, Ariel gave that file to James. And we won the case" I told her not knowing how to feel.

She is shocked. Her mouth slightly opens.

“What !" She exclaimed in disbelief.

I sighed and nodded.

The girl whom I hated most in my whole life, save my company.

But how did she know about file ? About case ? About court ?

“Umm, Damon ?" I looked at Lina.

“She is the one who bought you hospital on time and that's the reason, y-you are safe now" Lina said slowly and sighed.

My eyes widened.

A-Ariel save my life ?

“W-What ?" I asked her shocked.

She nodded.

“Damon, the girl, who didn't get love from us from the time, she born, The girl, whom we despise the most in whole world, saved your life, our company" She said with tears in her eyes.

I thought about that.

Yes, we both hated her from the time she born. We never loved her. I almost killed her. And here she saved me.