Chapter 43 :- Gifts and Singing

Ariel's P.O.V.

Do you know where I am ?

I am in my room getting confused what to wear for today's party. Yes, you guessed right.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY !!!!

I mean 'Our'.

This is a party with our relatives. But me and my twins already celebrated our birthday last night at 12:00. I silently giggled remembering our little celebration.

💭 Flashback 💭

Last night...

Author's P.O.V

Arjun, Aarav and Aryan are tip toeing towards Ari's room, with hands full of things. Lights are off, but still has a moonlight from her open window. They saw Ari was Sleeping surrounded by Tanner and her 4 plushies. They awed at her cuteness. They keep their things on the couch of her room.

"Ok, 6, 5, 4...." Arjun whispered.

"3....2.....1.....-" Before they could say anything, a voice cuts them off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERS" Ari screamed and jumped on bed, while giggling cutely.

They all looked at her shocked, wide eyed and even flinched a little. They thought they will give her surprise but here they are surprised because she is not only wide awaked but also sitting infront of them, already wishing them and giggling. They came out of trance when they heard her laugh. She was laughing on their shocked faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They also screamed. Ari jumped on Arjun and he catches her protectively. He hugged her still in his arms, while Aarav and Aryan both looked at each other and joined hug grinning widely.

They pulled out from hug and Aryan bought a Cake, which is kept on couch.

Ari widened her eyes seeing a delicious cake. A Chocolate cake with written 'Happy Birthday Little Siss' on it.

Aarav closed her open mouth with his fingers and they all chuckled at her

"Heyyy, I am not little" She whinned but took that cake, internally smiling widely.

"You are" They three said together and laughed. She pouted but immediately smiled looking at them. They narrowed their eyes at her. She left from there and came with other cake.

They three widened their eyes looking at the cake.