Chapter 52 :- Secrets

(A/n : Mandy is Lina's older step brother, and Zeoni is that abuser who abused Ari in foster care)

Aryan's P.O.V.

CRACK

A door break and two people in the room flinched, widening eyes and get up.

Both naked.

Girl immediately get up giggling and covering her body with a blanket and left the room to other room.

“What the fuck you three are doing here ?" That man who is our so called uncle shouted.

We ignored him.

“Heyy uncle, wassup" Arjun said sweetly. Fake sweet.

Mandy frowned, zipping his pants.

“Umm do you all need anything ?" He asked nervously.

“Yes" Aarav said.

“W-What ?" He stuttered.

“Answers" I told him harshly.

He frowned.

“Which answers ?" He asked.

“Why did you kidnap Aryan and Ari ?" Arjun asked now coldly.

Mandy widened his eyes like a dear caught on headlight, like he just realised what we are talking.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it immediately when he saw we all are glaring him daring to say any lie.

“My sons, listen to your uncle first, and listen good, ok ? I-I was just your well wisher. I don't want to hurt you, my son, Nor my princess."

My blood boils when I heard her calling My Sister ‘Princess' but I maintained my cold face.

I noticed something that he is going backwards by saying all these things.

Before I could say or do anything, he immediately opened a drawer and take out a gun and keep it pointing to us with a evil laugh.

“What do you all think of yourself ? You will scare me by coming in my house, huh ? Hahahahaha you all are just 15 year kids, you can't scare me, scratch that you don't even have a chance." He screamed holding his gun tightly.

He was sweating. His hands are shaking holding gun, while his legs are shivering. And he is telling that ‘He is not scared'. I smirked. I could feel Arjun and Aarav smirking too.

Now that you all know, I will tell you truth, Yes, I kidnapped them. Ariel was my target but this asshole didn't leave her hand. My men try to hit him but they failed. They being foolish decided it will be a good to kidnap him too" He shouted pointing his gun to me.

“But now-" He said and laughed evilly “But now, everything will be fine as you all are now infront of me standing being scared and useless" He again laughed.

I smirked and take my step towards him. My brothers copied my action.

Mandy widened his eyes alarmed and alerted “H-Heyy, Heyy, Heyy don't come forward or I will s-shoot you". He stuttered and threatened us keeping his finger on trigger still shivering and taking a step back.

“Then Shoot" Arjun said taking one more step towards him, followed by us.

Mandy took step back “I-I am s-serious, I will s-shoot you all"

“We are also serious, Shoot" Aarav told him coldly.

Mandy gulped seeing us like this because according to him, we should be begging to him for our life.