Chapter 29 :- Exams

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊

🥳 WE CROSSED 11K+ READS 🥳

❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️

Ariel's P.O.V.

We came down for dinner and saw Arjun and Aarav are already eating their dinner.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ri-

Ryan picked his phone and excused himself, before giving me a knowing look. I nodded at him.

100% Mafia work

I sat down infront of Arjun and Aarav.

Mary served me and I thanked her.

I pick up my spoon and started eating. But I am unable to eat. I silently winced at pain, not wanting to gain attention. I take one bite but I am unable to hold spoon for longer. I tried to eat from my left hand but failed miserably.

Author's P.O.V.

She is trying her best to hold the spoon and eat comfortably without gaining attention.

But little did she know, she already gained attention.

Arjun and Aarav both are eating their dinner quietly, but their full attention was on Ari. They so badly want to help her but they couldn't.

Arjun and Aarav already accepted them but they don't want to accept it.

Arjun is already protective of Aryan, just like he is for Aarav and overprotective of Ariel, even though he knew very well that Aryan could protect himself. But as a eldest quadruplet, he thinks this is his responsibility to protect and take care of his younger twins. He so badly want to hug her, and want to do everything other Brother Sister DOs. He so badly want to goofing around with Aryan, just like he do with Aarav. But he don't know how to approach them. He feels like they will laugh on him.

But a try worth it, right ?

Arjun thought.

On other side, Aarav, same like his brother, Arjun, too wants to accept them. He also wants a sister who can love him, care for him, whom he could protect from the cruelty of the World. He also want one “Younger" brother. But his ego doesn't let him do it. He wants to hate them but he can't, which only makes him more angry towards them.

But her hand is injured because of me, so I should help her, right ?

Aarav thought.

“I can help you, you know ?"

“Can I help to feed you ?"

“Let me feed you"

Three voices came together.

Ari looked up only to find those voices belongs to Aarav, Arjun and Aryan.

Arjun looked shocked for a fraction of second, Aarav cleared his throat to reduce awkward moment, Aryan looked at them raising one eyebrow, while Ariel, she looked confused.

Aryan smirked thinking to play with them a little.

“Ohh , you both can't. You don't know how to do this" Aryan said with fake sadness.

And as expected, they both feel offended and spoke.

“Shut up. I can help her. I don't know about this creature but I know everything." Arjun said refering Aarav a creature.

“Ohh Hello, what do you mean by this creature-" He cuts off by Aryan.

“This is not a topic here, you little creature" Aryan said.