Chapter 8 :- We are Quadruplets !

(Now , I think it's mostly in Italy)

In Italy,

Ariel's  P.O.V.

Mr. Moretti knocks on the door.

There is some loud commotion going in the house. I can't understand some words.

By glancing at Bubby, I can guess, he is little bit nervous. Actually, in whole plane ride, I can guess his nervousness tho he keeps cold and emotion less face. But I am his twin , I know him very well.

Door opened revealing one lady.

She is going to greet Mr and Mrs. Moretti and Uncle Mandy but stopped in midway and watch me and Bubby shocked. Mouth hang open and eyes wide open. I can't help but giggle. Her face and eyes only shows love and tears. Mrs.Moretti coughed. I don't know, is it's fake or real. That lady quickly bow them respectfully. They nod and enter in the mansion. We followed them.

I don't know why, my nervousness just increases, I don't know why. I mean if this is my biological family, then why I am nervous ?! Bubby hold my hand and started rubbing his thumb on my knuckles and I calm down immediately.

Told you, he is my superhero.

But, how does he know that I am nervous.

Nevermind, Magician will never tell his tricks.

“Take a seat" Mrs. Moretti says us.

We all sat on the couch. It's fluffy too just like our couches in our old home.

Mr. Moretti sighed and said.

“I know, you both have many questions, and I will answer you all. So you can start your questions." He said.

“Where are our rooms ?" Bubby asked coldly.

I can see all of their faces shows shock.

But I know very well, if bubby doesn't want to question anything that only means 2 things. First, Bubby knows everything and Second, he knows how to know everything without asking.

Let's wait and see what's going on in his mind. I can tell he is still nervous for something.

Is he stressed about something ??

I will ask him later.

“Yess, Mary will show you both your rooms." Mr. Moretti said and nod to that lady whose name now I know is Mary.

“I will call you both at dinner" Mrs. Moretti said and I nodded with smile.

Mary takes us to our rooms. I hold Bubby's hand and he squeeze my hand.

“Here, is your room , Young master and young miss yo-" Mary cuts of by me.

“Aunty, don't call us master and miss. Call us by our names, please. You are elder than us. He is Aryan and I am Ariel but call me Ari." I said her softly.

I see my brother is watching me with so much love and adoration from corner of my eyes.

And I can tell he is mentally smiling to me.

“But-" This time bubby cuts her sentence.

“She is correct. You should call us by our names." He said coldly but calmly.

“Ok youn- Aryan and Ari. I will call you both by your names." She said smiling.

And I think I saw tears in her eyes. But she blinked away.

She turns to me.

“You didn't change at all, sweetie" She said by keeping her hand on my head and I can again see tears.