Chapter 42 :- Quadruplets' Birthday

Ariel's P.O.V.

"Ari, You go. We are coming" Vera said smiling.

I nodded at them and ran towards Cafeteria.

Why ?

'Because I am hungry, duh'

I spot Arjun, Aarav and Aryan on one table gossiping.

I giggled and ran towards Arjun at full speed and hugged him from back. As he was sitting, I keep my arms around his neck, in headlock type. He flinched. I giggled. Aarav and Aryan chuckled.

"You just give me heart attack" Arjun said keeping his hand on his chest.

I giggled and sat on an empty chair between Aarav and Aryan.

"Where are others ?" I asked them.

"They are coming except Elijah and Casey. They are celebrating their mini vacation in a common washroom" Aarav said.

I frowned in confusion and tilted my head to look at them.

All of them smirked at each other.

"Why they are celebrating vacation in school and then too in washroom ?" I asked them, still confused.

Aarav widened his eyes, Arjun coughed, while Aryan smirked 'again'.

Why ?

"It's nothing, forget it" Aryan said keeping his hand on my head and smiled at me.

"O-ok, Should I go and call them ? I think I should, right ? Ok, guys I am coming" I told.

"No" They three Shouted , widening their eyes.

I raised my eyebrow at them.

"U-uh I-I mean, Aren't you hungry ?" Aarav said.

“Veryyy" I told them rubbing my tummy with a pout on my lips. I noticed they sighed and little bit relaxed.

“Ok, then let's eat. I am hungry too" Arjun whinned Childishly.

Aarav and Aryan looked at him weirdly, making him pout. Aryan rolled his eyes, while Aarav looked at him in disgust. I couldn't help but giggle.

“Guys, do you know there are three new girls in our school ?" I asked them while continue eating my sandwich.

Aarav nodded. Arjun shakes his head, while Aryan shrugged his shoulders.

“Do you know, they are soo beautiful. They also sat beside me in my previous class. Their names are Sara, Vera and Ember. They all are childhood best friends. Sara is very friendly, while Vera is quite but still bold girl, while Ember is just like you Rii. They all are cool and so badass. You know what, when they are coming towards my bench, one girl called me bitch and-" I cuts off by three voices together.

“What the fuck ?"

“Who is that girl ?"

“Where is she ?"

I sighed. They listened just this much from my whole rant.

“Relax guys, Sara roasted her infront of everyone" I told them to make them relax.

They visibly relaxed.

“If anyone and I repeat if anyone talk or called you like this, tell me or any of us. Is it clear ?" Aryan said sternly. Other two nodded.

“Ok" I smiled at them.

They smiled too.

“So, I was asking, can they sit with us ?" I asked them with my puppy dog eyes.