Special 1 - Mundane

"What do you want for dinner?" You peer at Jinwoo from the couch.

You and Jinwoo live like college students. Ordering food online, living on instant noodles, even though JINWOO KNOWS HOW TO COOK DAMMIT-

"You-"

"No," You scroll through the app. "What food?"

"Can we go shopping for food?"

Jinwoo stares at the clock, and he chuckles. "Sure. Get changed, I can drive."

Oh yeah did I mention how lovely it is living with Jinwoo? Mans can drive, mans can cook, mans can rail you, mans can do anything. If he doesn't know how, he learns or has a shadow do it.

Speaking of which, did you know the shadows are still somehow here?

Grabbing the keys from the tray, Jinwoo opens the door for you.

"Do you have a grocery list?"

"Yep!" You pop the p, and follow Jinwoo into the car.

"What do we need?"

"I wanted to bake macarons-"

"My soldiers are going to steal all of them again."

"Precisely why I'm making them," You grin. "Igris likes sweets, Tank literally devours them by the tray, and the orcs are sluts for cookies."

"You spoil them more than me..."

"You get more kisses than all of them though," You shrug.

"Hah..."

"Put on rock it's the orcs' turn to jam," You click on the playlist, and you sing along until you get to the store.

"I want Kimchi..."

"We have some at home though?"

"Running out," You stare at the list. "And we're out of tteokbokki. I want some more."

"Alright," Jinwoo grabs them from the shelf, and tosses it into the cart. "So?"

"I'm going to go grab the juice."

"Which one?"

"Strawberry," you walk to the aisle, and you find it. "Aha!"

"So... what's someone as attractive as you doing in the supermarket alone?"

You turn to the voice, and glare at him. "I'm not. My boyfriend's just down the aisle."

"I don't see him-"

"Well makes sense since you're so short," You shrug and start walking toward Jinwoo.

"Don't blame me for being r-"

In an instant, Beru is summoned in front of you.

"Hands off my sovereign." Beru's voice comes out, and the man screams before running away.

"What number is that?" You continue back to Jinwoo.

"Number sixty-three your highness." Beru answers.

"See? I told you men were disgusting."

"Does that include-"

"Jinwoo is included only when he's being a pervert." You answer. "Jinwoo! I got the juice-"

There's a girl flirting with Jinwoo.

DUDE IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPERMARKET FLIRTING FEST OR SOMETHING-

You blink, and you stare at your phone.

"Let's go grab the oat milk Beru-"

"Let's"