Special 3 - 'Family' game night

Ding dong

"Oh my amazon order's here!" You run over to the door.

"What did you order?"

"Monopoly," You grin.

"Who are we playing with?"

"The shadow soldiers obviously," You stare at Jinwoo. 

"but-"

"We can play with Beru and Greed." You grin. "Igris and Tank can play too. Oh and Bellion of course."

"Y/n," Jinwoo stares at you. "They can't touch the cards-"

"They can point," You blink at him. "please?"

Jinwoo sighs.

Which led to this...

"YOU'RE A CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!" You yell.

"AND YOU'RE A LIAR WHO THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING YOU DO!" Jinwoo slams his hands onto the table.

"I'M MOVING OUT AND TAKING THE KIDS WITH ME!"

"Um... guys... should... we stop the game?" Beru mumbles.

"No no let us watch," Greed mumbles, shoving another rice krispy into his mouth.

Igris shoves another macaron into his mouth while the two of you argue over the table. The orcs reach for the tableware, and Igris stops them, handing them another couple macarons instead.

"But... my liege... and their highness... are-"

"It's fine," Greed bites into another rice krispy and an orc reaches for one. Greed smacks their hand away and gives them the ugly one. "They'll just fuck it out later"

"THE CHILDREN ARE MINE-"

"YOU DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THEM AS YOUR KIDS!" You scream.

"YEAH? WELL, YOU AREN'T THE ONE WHOSE INVENTORY SLOTS THEY'RE ALL TAKING UP!"

"OH YOU DID NOT-"

"Are we sure we shouldn't stop this?"

Greed finishes his rice krispies, and he heads to the kitchen for another one. "Positive"

Iron pulls out a camera and starts recording.

"Which episode would this be?" Beru sighs.

"Eight," Greed mumbles, handing Beru another macaron. Igris gets up to grab another plate, and the orcs count on their fingers. 

"Seven cookies that this is going to end up with their highness finding out about their harem." Igris mumbles.

"I'll bet four brownies," Bellion bites down on his brownie.

"Can I take Kaisel out on a run?

"Without my liege finding out, sure." Bellion answers.

Greed slips away with Kaisel, and the other two stare at you and Jinwoo.

"You know what? I don't even know why we bother at this point-"

"Absolutely!" Jinwoo rolls his eyes. "It's not like I pay the bills around here or anything-"

"It's not like I was stuck over my ex for centuries before finally finding them in some other dimension or anything-"

"It's not like I ended up getting railed by a 2D character from another world or anything-"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" You gasp. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RAILED ME!"

"Well I wasn't the one who was seducing someone for fun," Jinwoo smirks.

"Ah, well at least I didn't get myself a harem while there," You smile teasingly.

"You had a harem."

"No I didn't," You blink at him.

"Did you not know the other guild leaders ended up falling head over heels in love with you?"

"W h a t." You blink at him.

Beru hands Igris seven of his cookies, and they watch as you have an existential crisis on the spot.

"Yeah Choi Jongin was head over heels in love with you."

"IT WAS TWO PEOPLE-"

"Don't you dARE FORGET ABOUT WOO JINCHUL"

"HE LIKED ME???"

"Y/n... you... he literally had your coffee order memorized-"

"I just assumed because he's a good worker-"

"Ok then you must at least know about Liu Zhigang-"

"OK THAT ONE I KNEW," You agree. "Wait. NO WHAT I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS-"

"You are actually so dense-"

"Not even osmium is this dense-"

"Why are you quoting memes," Jinwoo shakes from laughter? tears? We don't know.

Beru and Igris walk to the kitchen, and Baruka pulls out a new tray of cookies.

"Are they having an existential crisis again?" Baruka signs.

"Yep," Beru sighs. 

Bellion hands him four brownies, and Beru bites down on it.  

"This is good."

"It better be," Baruka grumbles.

Just another day in the apartment...