Chapter 18 - Kicked out TT

The reporters the next day are absolutely hell.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN???"

"They caught news that you live here!" Jinwoo sighs.

You groan and stare out the window.

"Don't" Jinah warns.

"Alright alright," You sigh.

A knock on the door catches you all off guard.

"Will you all please go away-"

"Jinho?" You peek from behind Jinwoo.

"Hyung-nim... Sunbae... I got kicked out..." He sobs. "Can I stay at-"

"Absolutely not-"

"Sure!" You grin. "Here take the keys to my second apartment. I'll send you the address."

"I-"

"Alright get out before they realize you're the guild's son." You toss him the keys.

"A-ah yes sunbae! Right away!"

He rushes off, and you stare at Jinwoo.

"What?"

"Why did you just let a man-"

"He's literally the same age as me"

"YOU'RE LEGAL ALREADY-"

THEN WHY HAVEN'T WE FUCKED YET-

"OK AND???"

"You... YOU!!!" Jinwoo grabs his forehead with his hand, and he sighs.

You stare at him. "Why? Did you want to rail me in my expensive apartment building?"

Jinwoo sputters and you cackle.

"Children! Lunch is ready!" Jinwoo's mom calls.

"I'll help set the table auntie!" you call.

You rush to help and Jinwoo watches you run to help his mom.

His father doesn't say anything behind him. Rather, he stares at his son with a smile.

"Son... you better keep them before they get snatched up."

"I... I know." Jinwoo sighs. Your bubbly personality... caught too much attention.

"Jinwoo! Don't just stand there! Help your mom with the pan while I set up! You know she just woke up a couple days ago!" You call. Jinwoo rushes over to help his mom, and you finish setting up the table.

"Let's eat!" You all dig in, and the Sungs all seem to think the same thing. You're not going to be able to leave their grasp so easily.

"Speaking of ranks," You wash the dishes with Jinwoo. "Are you going to complete the dungeon?"

"There's no need for the holy water of life anymore right?"

"But it's good to stock up on," You smile. "You never know which beloved can die because of that."

Jinwoo stares at you. "Join me?"

"Hell no," You grumble. "I'm going to play chess with Igiris."

"No he's coming with me."

"THEN I'LL PLAY ARCHERY WITH BARUKA-" You whine. "I'm not going into that hellhole with you again!!"

"Y/n."

"Don't bring up that guild shit with me," You whine.

"... please?"

If you rail me-

"No."

Jinwoo groans. Ooh that's hot-

"Why?"

"Bestie I don't want to die."

"You don't trust me?"

You stare at him incredulously. "... oH NO NOT AT ALL BESTIE. YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T STEAL MY KILL THE OTHER DAY-"

"YOU SAID YOU FORGAVE ME-"

"I NEVER SAID THAT I'D FORGET!!"

Jinwoo sobs as you stand winning triumphantly.

"I hate this."

"Love you too," You snicker. "Alright I'm heading back to my complex."

"TAKE OUR SON WITH YOU!"

You pause.

"Take him. I don't want to see him here until the two of you start dating." Jinah glares.

You stop, blink twice, and question your hearing.

"Jinwoo if you like me that much taking me out on a date isn't that hard you know-"

Jinwoo stares at you. "I'll ask you out when I grow stronger than you. I promise."

Bitch just get down on a knee and propose-

You stare at him. "Want me to pop the ring?"

Jinwoo turns red.

So far you were still winning when it came to flirting.