300k+ special

"Jinwoo, can you-" You pause at the sound of Suho crying. Ah. Again.

"I'll get him," Jinwoo floats to the other room, and he takes Suho into his arms, bouncing the child in his arms. You prep the milk, rubbing your eyes as you test the warm water on your skin. It doesn't hurt, and you mix the powder in. You lean on Jinwoo as he gives the bottle to the baby.

"Tired?"

"Yeah," You mumble. "He wakes up at the most unconventional times..."

"I suppose," Jinwoo presses a kiss on your forehead. "But he's ours."

"Yeah," You mumble, and Jinwoo hands Suho to Beru, lifting you in his arms. You reach for the child, and Beru hands him back to you. The man chuckles as Suho sits in your arms, and you sit in Jinwoo's. You look cute. "Can I have crepes for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Of course, darling," Jinwoo presses a kiss to your temple, and he heads back to your room. 

The sun rises in the morning as Jinwoo wakes up, and he stares at Suho grabbing at his face.

"Good morning, little one," He smiles. "Waiting for y/n?"

"Bwah," Suho grabs his hair, and Beru panics from the side.

"Is his diaper changed?" Jinwoo lifts the child up, and Igris nods silently. Greed tilts his head to the side, and he holds out applesauce. "Thank you, Greed."

Jinwoo presses a gentle kiss on your cheek, and he starts the day with Suho in his arms. The shadows help him cook and start his day, and Igris takes Suho to get his milk. You liked making the milk because it made you feel helpful in the house, but Jinwoo finds no reason to wake you up just to do that. He could wake you up once it was time to go out. 

It looked like the weather was nice enough to go on a walk in the park. 

You stir in your sleep, and Jinwoo prepares the tray to send to you. Tank is the first to greet you, rubbing at your feet as you sit up. Jinwoo is next with Suho attached to him, and he smiles. 

"Good morning, dear."

"Good morning," You mumble, kissing him back. "What's for breakfast?"

"Eggs," He chuckles. "In bed."

"Just eggs?"

"And toast," He hums. "with porridge."

"Ah," You giggle, the sleep still messing with your brain. "Has Suho eaten yet?"

"Bwah," Suho reaches for you, and you let him latch onto you as you press the spoon to your mouth. Jinwoo plays with the child as you finish the food. It's almost noon.

On the floor of the apartment complex, another child appears. "BWah, so this is where mom and dad are?"

"Oh, shut up," The girl dusts off her shorts. "Do you remember their house number?"

"Can't I just switch with a shadow?" Suho grimaces. 

"You want dad to beat your ass?"

"Sure." He shrugs.

"THE ANSWER IS NO!!" The girl strangles Suho, causing the boy to choke. Suho grimaces at the girl's grip. Seriously, what was Auntie Haein teaching her child?

"Jiwooooo," Suho cries. "Please? You'll get to meet your younger self if you go with me to the park..."

"They're coming out," Jiwoo shoves Suho's head into the bushes along with hers, and the two peep at you and Jinwoo. 

"Is Haein going today?" You bite into a brownie, and Jinwoo nods. 

"She's going alone, though," He hums. "Is that heavy?"

"I'm not weak enough as to be unable to carry a picnic basket," You pout.

Jinwoo chuckles, and he helps you into the car. 

"We're going to miss them!" Jiwoo yelps, trying to chase after the car.

"I can fly," Suho pulls the girl back into his arms. "Don't even bother."

Suho holds Jiwoo in his arms, shooting up into the air as the two follow your car. 

He places Jiwoo in the tree as the two of them peer down at their parents. 

"Wow, mom looks really young."

"Mine does too."

Suho focuses on his parents, forgetting about Jiwoo for a moment.

"Hey, Jiwoo, do you think—" He turns to the side, eyes wide. "Jiwoo?"

He clicks on his watch rapidly, and Jiwoo doesn't answer his call.

"Hu—" He blacks out.

Once he wakes up, he blinks slowly at his surrounding. Jiwoo is tied up behind him, and the room looks dark. It almost resembles the room that Jinwoo had built to torture the criminals he caught.

Suho recognizes the footsteps coming down the stairs, and his throat dries as he stares at the man.

"Da...d."

"Dad?" 

"Jinwoo!" You rush down the stairs with the baby. "It's your turn on duty. You suck with children. I'll handle it. Just because two kids were following us around doesn't mean they were trying to traffic our child."

Suho lets out a sigh in relief as your eyes meet his.

"Hey, you're my son. I have two kids?" You blink at the Suho in your arms and then at the kid.

"Your son? You cheated on me?"

"Jinwoo, you pull more than I do," You hand the baby to him, and you crouch in front of Suho. 

"Hi?"

"Your eyes. You have the same eyes as the baby, and you called Jinwoo dad." You pause. "Jinwoo, you can travel in time, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't that mean he can too?"

"If he's our son," Jinwoo grimaces. "What if he's just a conman?"

"What kind of a conman is willing to go as far as hiding in a literal tree while we're out on a park visit?" You deadpan. "Take the baby upstairs. He's going to start crying soon."

"You can—"

"Three..." You stare at your watch. "Two-"

"I'll be back." Jinwoo grumbles.

"Dad... wow, he really listens."

"I'm going to loosen the rope," You reach behind Suho, lowering your voice. "As long as you go back to the future where you are. I'm sure your dad and I are worried sick."

"Dad doesn't care."

"He does," You mumble. "And the girl?"

"Aunt Haein's daughter," Suho rubs his wrists. "Do I really have to go?"

"You can come visit some other time. Just send me a letter. Have Jinwoo teach you how to send letters into the past. I have a couple of the ones he sent in my bag." You chuckle. "Come on, now."

"Can I see you again?"

"Whenever you'd like, as long as you tell the me in the future," You chuckle, sitting behind Jiwoo to untie her ropes. "Hm? I'll see you sometime around, alright?"

"Alright," He mumbles. "I'll see you soon."

"Love you too," You press a kiss to his forehead, and he places a hand on Jiwoo and disappears.

"The kids are gone," You walk out of the basement, and Jinwoo sighs.

"They just disappeared?"

"He'll come explain sometime," You chuckle. "Come on. I need a nap too."

"I'll cook dinner."

"Alright," You mumble, crashing onto the bed. "G'night."

"Sleep well."