PILOT CHAPTER!!!!

This is in no way canon to this story I just wanted to show you all the blurb that knocked me into writing this fic.

------

Sung Jinwoo is the strongest person in the world yet the densest being alive. 

 Which was what was written on the news. Because apparently equally powerful S-rank Moonji had kissed him on the cheek to say goodbye and he had gone about his day as though the strongest woman in the world didn't just kiss him goodbye. 

 "Woo." She hums. "When do you think they'll realize?" 

 "Well hunter Cha liking me is pretty public already," Jinwoo shrugs. 

 "Yeah but I literally kissed you goodbye yesterday," She hums, she stands up to stretch, and stares at her suitcase. "I'm surprised the news doesn't know we're rooming together."

 Sung Jinwoo was dating Moonji. 

Which was kind of a stretch because neither of them had labeled their relationship, but they were pretty much a married couple. It was ironic almost. 

 "So... do you think they'll find out?" She reaches for her suit. "Ah but ignoring that, you ready to attend the meeting?" 

 "...Yeah let's go." 

 "gAH AT LEAST PUT ON A SHIRT FIRST"

 "You act as though you've never seen me naked." 

 "YEAH BUT NOT IN THIS CONTEXT-"

------

This was supposed to be right before the international conference! Surprised at how simple this whole book's idea started out?

*Moonji is an OC of mine