Chapter 3 - Rich kids

The next time you meet up with Jinwoo, he's taller than you, and hot. The Jinwoo you knew and loved from the manhwa. It was ironic almost. He was almost a head taller than you.

"When I said that the system would help you grow I was not expecting this." you grumble and measure the height difference between you two. "How much more taller did you grow? You even have abs now?"

You flip his shirt up slightly and he shoves your hands off of him with a red face.

"Sorry...Jinwoo?"

"S-sorry I got embarrassed." He hides his face in a hand, and you admire the work of art in front of you. 

"A smoking hot body but a shy personality?" You mumble. "I can work with that... anyways, why did you call me here?"

"There's a D-rank dungeon raid nearby, I wanted you to come with me."

[Quest: Join Player 1 in dungeon]

[Accept     Decline]

"Accept," You mumble. "Shall I change my appearance?"

"You haven't been tested for a rank either," Jinwoo shakes his head. "Shall we go?"

"Wait... I don't have a rank," You realized.

"huh?"

"I... never tested with the hunter's association before I started leveling up..."

"Ah." Jinwoo stares at you.

"How many coins do you have?"

"Five hundred."

"..." You stare at your balance. "Ah I have enough nevermind."

"So?"

"I'll be viewing, and then I'll join for a fine." You grin. "Problem solved."

"..." Jinwoo doesn't get it.

"It'll make sense after you see it in action."

"Alright," Jinwoo walks forward, and he heads toward the dungeon.

You pull up a screen.

[Third person special audit: Watch Sung Jinwoo fight in D-rank dungeon?]

[Yes          No]

[Pay 500 coins to join in]

"500 coins, yes." You speak out, and a glow emits from the screen. You receive a text that you were able to join, and you rush over to where Jinwoo was.

"Ah you're that last E-rank,"

"Yep!" You grin. "My apologies... I was a bit late..."

You're dressed up. In an outfit easy for moving, and it's tight on your body and you look hot as hell. 

"Jinwoo!" You jog up to the male, and he stares at your body for longer than usual before blinking out of it.

"S-sorry... you look nice,"

"Thank you," You grin. 

"Ah here's the contract you need to sign," A man comes up to you and eyes you.

You read through it, and you sign a with a pen. Luckily for you, you were able to heal thanks to the system. Becoming an assassin type wouldn't hurt either.

"You're Hwang Dong-suk right?" You eye him back.

"You know me?"

"Well it's guaranteed for someone who's a fan of your brother." You grin. "As his older brother you must be just as powerful as him?"

"haha... Not as strong, but definitely strong," The man grins.

"Lovely! Then I'll be depending on you for this session," You beam. Don't punch him don't punch him don't punch him don't punch him don't-

"You alright?" Jinwoo whispers.

"Alive," You mumble. "Lizards are bound to end up where healers don't... keep an eye out."

"ah this is?" You turn to see a young man in flashy attire. JINHO MY BELOVED-

"My name's Jinho! I'm a D-rank hunter!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm L/n, an E rank!" You match his enthusiasm.

"Leave the protecting up to us!" He grins. "You two can carry the things!"

"Here I'll take one-"

Jinwoo grabs both, and turns to smile at you.

"Just because you're capable does not mean you have to," He smiles.

'Keep a front with me and play innocent.'

Jinwoo nods and you turn to chat with Jinho.

"So Jinho... how much do you make a year?"

"Ah..." Jinho gets into a conversation with you, and you beam.

Jinwoo feels his brow twitching. 

"Ah... are you sure this is a D-rank dungeon?"

"Dungeons are measured according to magic power," Jinho explains.

"Ah..." You nod slowly. "I see!"

All of you enter the dungeon, and you clear the first round thanks to Jinwoo's hearing. As the novel had read, you enter the dungeon, find the boss, and you're left with Jinho and Jinwoo while the others fetch the mining equipment. 

"Lizards," You mumble and the entrance blocks with an explosion.

"The entrance is blocked! What do we do?" Jinho turns to stare at the two of you.

"I figured," Jinwoo sighs. 

"They sealed it shut," You punch a rock out of its place, and you find it empty. "Getting out is impossible."

Boom

You stare at Jinwoo and you both turn to the boss.

"Y-you two get b-behind me!" Jinho stumbles over his words, and you and Jinwoo both step forward.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" You lost. 

"Monster's all yours Jinwoo." You step behind, and you active a wall.

"Third person point of view" An invisible wall separates Jinwoo from you and Jinho, and you smirk.

Now to see how much he's grown.