Chapter 27 - Pests

Jinwoo stares at the man on the ground. Even now he was struggling to not break into a sweat because of your aura. You've leveled up since last time. But disregarding your aura, he didn't seem to be affected as much as before.

The whole city seems to be frozen.

Nothing can move with this aura. Not even the fragments.

"Hwang Dongsoo I hope you're ready to experience death twice. " Your voice is ice cold. You were mad. It wasn't the anger or relief you felt when you read the manhwa, it was the anger of being the person having to witness this and feel this.

You hated this.

But you knew that this man would die, so you were mildly happy about it.

You wanted to be the one to kill him

... after Jinwoo got his shadow.

"Sung Jinwoo. I'll let you have the honor of killing this man in the worst way possible." You stare at the man shaking, eyes red with fury from you looking down on him. "I don't like the idea of having to use my own power to kill a man as disgusting as this."

You turn, and you stare at Jinwoo. He's just as enraged as you are.

You step to the side, and you locate Reina.

"I'm off to make sure Jinho is healed properly." You disappear, and you can feel Jinwoo's bloodlust from miles away. Warping next to Reina, you carry Jinho to the nearest hospital.

"Neutralize hospital"

[Player two has created a safe space from aura]

The hospital staff rush to treat Jinho immediately, and an S-rank healer is called in to heal him personally. You stand on the side as you keep an eye over him.

"Baruka" You summon the elf, and you stare at him. "Check how the American fragment is holding up. I don't want him to break out."

The elf follows your orders, and you sit there.

"Watch Player one on tab"

[Player two has begun spectating]

[Special note: Players are capable of communicating]

"Jinwoo. How is the man?"

"He's dead."

"Want to kill him again?" your eyes glow green.

"I have retracted the shadow."

"Swap places with me." You order. "I want to kill him myself once as well."

[Player two has swapped places with Player one]

You stretch as you stare at the man. "Resurrect"

The man comes back to life, and you grin psychotically at him.

"You-"

Pulling a blade from your inventory, you cut the man's head off cleanly.

Blood flies everywhere, and your suit is ruined, but you don't mind.

It was a gorgeous view.

"Polaroid" The image saves, and you stretch.

"Resurrect"

The man comes back to life again and the smile on your face never leaves.

"Wha-"

This time, you pull out an ice pick from your inventory.