Ch. 19- Angel!

(Angel's pov)

Not even a minute later I see something run out the house and it makes my heart flutter with happiness.

"Colton!" I yell to him now smiling, the first smile I've had since I've been here.

"Angel!" He yells with a smile.

I try to run over to him but Trevor grabs my arm and pulls me to him. Before I can wiggle out of his arms he pulls out a gun and points it towards my parents.

"Mom!Dad!" I yell.

"You will leave and never come back or else her parents die." He demands looking at an angry Colton.

For a couple of minutes they stare at eachother no one moving.

I look at Colton and see him start to lower his gun.

BANG!

Not even a second later a shot is fired. I look over to seer Trevor falling to the ground holding his leg and screaming in pain.

Two men come up behind him and grab him. The knock him out and carry him away.

Without even thinking I run over to colton a jump into his arms.

He tightens his arms around me and I finally relax.

"I missed you." He says in my ear.

"Me too" I say and then realize something.

I jump down from his arms and run over to my parents. I take the ducktape off their mouths then untie the rope around their chairs.

"Honey" my moms says with tears in her eyes while pulling me into a hug. My dad joins the hug when we sit on the ground.

"I missed you." I say to them.

"We did too." They say wiping their tears.

"I want you to meet someone." I say pulling them over to where Colton is standing talking to one of his brothers.

I tap him on his shoulder and he turns around.

"Mom, dad, this Colton and I'm his woman." I say to them my mom walks up to him and give him a hug.

He hesitates for a second but hugs her "thank you" is all she says and he nods.

She lets go of him and walks toward dad and giving him a hug. My dad pit his hand out and colton shakes it.

"Thank you for keeping my daughter safe." He says to him, smiling.

"Anytime." He says looking at me intensely. I blush and tuck a a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Let's go home" he says holding out his hand.

"Let's" I say taking his hand.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"There seems to be no broken bones just some bruising in some area but nothing serious." Doc says wrapping a cut on my leg.

"All you need to is change the bandage twice a day for about two weeks and that should be it." He says going over to his bag and putting some things back into it.

"Thank you, Doc." I say to him.

He smile a nods before exiting the room.

Not a second later Colton walks through the door. He rushes up to me.

"Are you okay." He asks worried

"I'm okay" I say caressing his face and place a kiss on his lips. He doesn't hesitate abd deepens the kiss.

"I missed that." He says pulling away.

"Me too." I say and smile.