Ch. 8- MC ✔️

(Colton's POV)

"Patriot!" I look over and see Queenie waving us over. On the phone earlier, I told her I was bringing Alice today. She said she was excited to see her.

I lead Alice over to the booth where Queenie is, She's talking to Daniel and snake our tech guy.

"Hey Queenie." I say when we reach the table. I nod to my brothers and they nod back.

We sit down "Hi, I'm Queenie, I've been wanting to meet you" she says to Alice.

"Really?" Alice says to her. "of course, patriot hear talks a lot about you" she says making Alice blush while I scratch the back of my neck.

The door to the bar opens and Prez walks in his eyes on his old lady. He is still very much in love with her since high School.

Queenie jumps out of her seat and runs to him throwing her arms around his neck and gives him a quick kiss. He wraps his arms around and hugs her tight while smiling.

When they separate she leads him over to us.

"Babe, this is Angel, the one patriot keeps talking about." She says smiling.

"Hello nice to meet you." He says to her holding out his hand. She shakes his hand "you too".

"Hey patriot, can I take Angel for a couple of minutes." Queenie asks. I look over to Angel and she nods.

She gets up from and disappears to the back with Queenie.

Pres sits down at the seat Queenie was originally in.

"I need you to call church." I say to him and he looks up.

"Why."

"Alice, she's in trouble." I say, and he nods not needing any more information.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Alice's pov)

Queenie takes me to a room with a bunch of kid's toys.

"This is the day care for the kids whose parents are busy." She says and walls up to a kid and picks him up.

"This is my son Jake." She says, and I look at the adorable kid. "He's adorable" I say while pinching his nose making him laugh.

"Thank you and he's going to have another sibling too" she says putting her hand on her stomach.

She puts Jake down and he starts playing with his Legos.

We walk over to a table in the corner and sit down.

"I want to get to know because I have a feeling you'll be staying." She says with a smirk and I blush.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After we got to know each other I realize she's a sweet and protective friend and we have a lot of things in common.

I walk out of the back. Queenie stayed back to change jack and put him down for a nap.

I see the older guy from the diner standing at the bar wiping down the counter. I walk over to him and take a seat.

"Hey, what's your name." I ask him, and he smiles "Daniel." And I nod.

"Are you seeing anyone." I ask and gives a weird look.

"Aren't you with patriot?" He asks me, and my eyes widen.

"No not for me but I saw the way you looked at Olivia at the diner yesterday." I say and see him mouth Olivia and smile.

"By the way she single." I say, and he smiles widely "really?" He asks, and I nod while smiling.

He runs over and grabs a pair of keys.
He runs out of the bar and I hear a motorcycle so I'm guessing he's going to ask her out. I laugh a little and shake my head then go looking for Colton.