Ch. 10- Dinner ✔️

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a week, but I had my math final and I was busy studying it. I also was starting a new book, but I will finish this one before I publish it.

Here's the next chapter.

(Alice's POV)

After driving for 20 min we arrive at a restaurant.

I go to grab the handle to the door, but he stops me, So I sit down confused.
He opens his door and gets out of the car and walks over to my side. I smile now knowing what he's doing.

Gentleman.

He opens my door and hold out his for me to take. I take his hand and hop down. I end up slipping and expecting to hit the ground but feel a pair arms snake around my waist.

I look up and come face to face with Colton. For a second, we stare at each other and my heart starts beating fast.

I try to move out of his arms, so we can eat but he crashes his lips on mine taking me by surprise.

I finally respond and kiss him back.

He puts his hand on the back of my neck and deepens the kiss while fireworks explode in me.

"Wow!" I say when we pull apart. "Yeah" he says putting our foreheads together.

"Come on let's get something to eat." He says interlacing our hand guiding me up to the door. I can't stop smiling the whole time.

We walk in the restaurant and are met with the hostess.

"Welcome to bistro 66, table for 2?" She asks us and Colton nods. She walks us over to our table and we take seat. I look over the menu and see some options like steak, chicken, pork, and fish.

"Colt!" Someone yells making us look over to see a gorgeous woman most likely in her thirties walking over to us.

I look over at Colton and see him smile when he looks up and I can't help but feel a little jealous.

Did they date before?

I mean who wouldn't she's gorgeous and could probably have any guy.

He stands up from his seat and walks over to her and hugs her. I frown and look down at my menu.

I grab my cup of water and take drink.

"Who's this gorgeous lady my nephew brought?" She says making me choke on my water.

Colton comes over to me in an instant to see if I'm alright.

After I stop choking "nephew?" I ask them.

Colton smiles.

"Alice, I want you to meet my aunt Kacy." He says to me. I smile when I realize there is nothing going on between them.

She extends her arm to and I shake her hand.

"Hi, my names Alice." I say to her and she greets me back.

"Kacy! There's someone on the phone for you!" Someone yells from the back.

"I'm sorry, I guess I should head back
But it was nice meeting you and have a great dinner." She says before she heads to the back.

We sit back down at the table.

"Were you jealous?" He asks with a smirk. I look at him "nah" I say to him not very convincing.

"You never have to be jealous." He starts to say, " I only have eyes for you." He finishes, and I smile while blushing a little then hide behind my menu.

The waitress comes over not long after and takes our order.

We talked about everything and nothing. It turned out to be a great date.