Ch. 18- Rescue?

(Angel's pov)

He takes me up the stairs while dragging me cause that's the only way he can get me up there. My dress is tearing every couple of steps but I don't think he cares. He's crazy.

A while ago he said that he followed me every where I went during the day. Coffee house, the park, or even at my house and I didn't even realize. He said thats how he fell in love with me. I feel so stupid. How could I not see him.

When we walk out the door towards the back yard, I see a minister at the end of the aile, smiling, does he even know I'm doing this against my will.

But this is the only way I can keep my parents safe. Even though the only one I want to marry is Colton. Even if  Colton can't find me I will never forget him.

When we get outside I look to my right and see two people tied to two white chairs.

I look closer and realize that they're my parents.

"Mom!Dad" I scream at them but they only grunt cause they have tape over their mouth.

I thrash around but he keeps a right hold on my grip, leaving bruises on my arms.

"You told me you wouldn't hurt them !" I yell in his face but that makes him angrier and he slaps me.

"I figured you try to run away so I brought them for motivation." He says cruelly. I just put my head down and stay quiet cause there is really nothing I can do.

We get to the end of the aisle and I almost fall from how bad my legs hurt.

"Dearly beloved we're gathered here today to celebrate this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He starts making me tear up realizing this is actually happening.

"This will be very short so do you have a ring?" The miniater asks Trevor he nods and pulls out two rings from his pocket.

"Trevor do you take Alice to be your beloved wife to have and to hold till death do you part." He says looking at him while Trevor put the ring on my finger.

"I do" he smiles making me gag internally.

"Do you alice take trevor to be your beloved hisband to have and to hold till death do you part." He says looking at me.

I hold the ring in my hand and stand there for a couple of seconds before I speak.

"I-

Bang!

A loud noise fills my ears making me happy.

Is he here?

〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Colton's pov)

I kick the door down and look around. I know he is here cause there is a car in the driveway and I heard some music which sounded like wedding music.

He's not very smart cause he doesn't have any backup and I think there is no hostages other than alice.

I look at the back door and see it  open with some runner leading out to the back yard.

I signal breaker next to me to let me go first. The others are ready by their bikes and some go around the back in case we need a suprise attack.

I run out to the backyard with my gun ready in my hand.

To be continued...