Ch. 16- What do you want?

(Alice's/Angel's pov)

I slowly open my eyes but close them after I see a bright light. I blink a couple of times to get used to the light. I look around but see nothing but darkness, I look down and see my arms and legs tied to a chair. I try to wiggle out of them but they're to tight and start to burn my hands.

Suddenly, I hear some creaking of a door and it close. Footsteps become louder and I see a shadow but nothing else.

"Hello Alice" I hear a voice come from the shadow sending chills up my spine and not in a good way.

"Who are you?" I ask weakly my mouth dry from the lack of water.

"Trevor, AKA Your Stalker." He comes out of the shadow and into the light with a wicked smile on his face. Tears start prickling my eyes.

"Why me?! What do you want?!" I yell at him the tears now falling. He doesn't say anything just steps closer to me.

"You, I want you." He says putting his hand on my face, I move back and spit at him but that makes him angry and the next thing I feel is a hand slap my face.

I drop my head and start crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, I have an anger issue so it's better if you don't do anything to make me angry." He says before he walks out of the light into the darkness. I hear a door close, so I know he's gone.

I silently pray that Colton is on his way or close to rescuing me."

(Colton's pov)

I fell asleep about and hour of waiting for the machine to beep. I slowly open my eyes to see the word done on the machine. I run out of the room and see snake grabbing a bottle of water.

"Snake!" I yell at him making him turn around. "It's done" I say, and he nods and runs past me into the room. I follow him over where he is typing on his computer. I grab my phone and text hawk that the fingerprint is done and to come quickly.

"Okay I have a name and picture" I hear him say after I put my phone in my pocket. "Trevor Smith" I look at the screen and see a man maybe in his late twenties.

"He has no criminal record." He says, "He has two places of residents." He types on a couple of keys "An apartment about one town over and his now deceased parents have a house about three towns over." I nod "I'm need those addresses." I say and walk out of the room and see, through the window, Hawk pulling up.

A couple minutes later were all sitting at the table "Snake found two places he owns, they're the same direction so we will hit one then the other." I say informing everyone.

"So, everyone get what you need, we leave in five."