Ch. 9- Church ✔️

(Alice's POV)

As I'm walking around trying to find Colton I spot a man and woman standing there holding hands. There whispering to each other while smiling like they're in their own little world.

I walk up to them and cough to get their attention.

"Hello dear" the woman says when she looks up from the man.

"Hi, I was wondering if you knew where Colton is?" I ask her, and she looks at me weird.

"I mean patriot." I say, and she nods now understanding who I was talking about.

"He is in church." She says and now it's my turn to look confused.

She notices my confusion and tells me it like meeting for club members to talk about things that could affect the club, or anyone associated with someone close to the club.

"Do you want to wait with us till they finish?" She asks, and I nod taking a seat.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Colton's POV)

"Do you have a name for her stalker." Prez asks me and I shake my head and he sighs.

"All I ask is if he gets closer and becomes more dangerous you will protect her." I ask my brothers hoping they accept.

All my brothers hit their hand on the table telling me that they will protect her. I smile and thank them.

"Church dismissed!" Prez says and we all get up and exit the room.

All my brothers put their hand on my shoulder and nod at me telling me they will do I ask for reassurance.

I look for Alice and see she's talking to snakes' parents. They are the one of the sweetest parents in the world.

I walk over to them and all three of them are laughing. I smile while looking at Alice smiling and happy I noticed since she came back she has been a little sad. So, I'm happy she's happy.

"Hey Colton" Alice says when I walk up to the table and take a seat.

"He what have you guys been talking about?" I ask.

"They were telling me how they met and how that Charles had to work really hard to get Anna." Alice says chilling a little and I smile.

We talk to them a little bit longer until they had to leave.

I asked Alice if she wanted to get dinner with me. She agreed and now were in the car driving to my favorite restaurant that I wanted to show her. Plus, I wanted her to meet someone very special to me.

I'm sorry that this is a short (and terrible) chapter I just wanted you guys to have something since my break.

The next chapter will be longer and I hope you'll enjoy it.