Ch. 5- First ride ✔️

(Alice's pov)

So, Patriot and the others left a couple of hours ago which made me sad cause I felt safe with him and that's something I haven't felt in a long time.

After I complete my shift I grab my keys and walk to my car. I turn the let in the ignition, but it doesn't turn on, so I try it again and nothing "no!!" I groan and put my head on steering wheel.

Knock! Knock!

I hear it and makes me jump I look out and see patriot standing on the other side. I open the door and walk out.

"Are you okay?" he asks me with concerned. "Yeah, it's just that my car won't stop." I say pointing to my car and he nods " I can give it a try." He says "okay" I say a little nervous to him.

He walks over to the car and pops the hood open and looks over it. He does some stuff to the car, but I don't know what because I know nothing about a car. "Start it up" he says so I walk back to the car and turn my key in the ignition, but nothing happens.

I sigh and walk out if the car and see him put down the hood. "You're going to need a new ignition." He says and nod "What am I going to do now." I say mostly to myself, but he hears me "I can give you a ride." He says, and I look up at him "I couldn't-" I start to say but he interrupts me " It's okay" I just nod.

He starts walking so I follow him to another parking spot. I look at it and see a bike park there. I start to get nervous cause I've never been on one before.

He notices my nervousness and walks up to me. "It's okay, I've been riding since I was a teenager." He cups my face "I won't  never let anything happen to you." He says staring intensely into my eyes. 'Don't blush don't blush' I say to myself but fail.

I can't help it.

He put the helmet on my head and I smile but realize there's only one helmet. "Don't you have a helmet?" I ask him, and he shakes head " I only have one cause I'm usually the only one who rides it." He says, and I nod.

"Plus, I would rather have something happen to me then you, okay Angel." he says, and I blush. I am so glad I'm wearing a helmet.

"Did you call me Angel?" I ask, and he nods " your beautiful pale skin and gorgeous hair remind me of an angel." He says 'what is he doing to me' I nod and hide my smile.

He helps me onto his bike then gets on himself. He grabs my arms puts them around his waist.

Me start up the bike and when it starts moving I tighten my arms around his waist but realize he's probably uncomfortable, so I loosen my arms a bit. As I do that I feel his body a little and he boy does he have a nice body.

'Caring, sweet, and hot could he get any more perfect'

I lay my head on his back and start to relax. This isn't so bad I kind of like it, I don't know how to explain it.

When we make it to my apartment he parks in the driveway he gets off the bike then helps me off. I take the helmet of and hand it him. He takes and sets it on the bike.

He walks me to the door but when I look at it its open a little. Patriot notices it and pulls out a gun from his pants.

'Did he always have that'

"Stay here" he tells me and walks into the house.

After a couple of minutes, he walks back out and tells me it's clear. I walk in and tell him to come in. I walk over to storms little cage and see he's sleeping so I'll wait to feed him.

I walk to my room and set my purse down I look over at my bed and see a box on it.

Confused I walk over and start taking the top off. When its full off

I scream and fall to the floor.