Ch. 2- Diner ✔️

(Alice's pov)

I look at him more and see he has long blonde hair that is pulled up into a bun, a short beard and I love a good beard, and a muscular build that clearly comes from working out. I also see a name sewn into his vest Patriot.

I see him smirking and I know I've been caught. I blush and look down at the pad in my hands.

"What can I get you guys?" I ask them.

The first one to speak up is the guy sitting the farthest from the right. He has short brown hair, no beard, brown eyes, and a tattoo on his arm. He has the name Snake sewn into his vest. "I'll have the BBQ sandwich with French fries and a coke." I nod and right it down.

The second one to speak up is the guy sitting next to him. He also has brown hair and brown eyes but has a stubble. He also has tattoos all down his arms. He has the name Chains sewn into his vest." I'll have the chicken sandwich with fries and a sprite." He says, and I write it down.

The next guy to speak up is the one sitting the farthest from the left. He also has brown hair, but has blue eyes, a stubble, and tattoos from the neck down. He has the name Breaker sewn into it.
He's a lot serious than the other ones and a lot scarier. "Sriracha burger with fries and a water" he says, and I nod.

The last but certainly not least, the handsome blue-eyed man. "I'll have the BBQ burger with fries and a coke." I nod and wright it down.

I hand the chef the order and go grab their drinks. I walk back over to them and them their drinks. They all thank, and I nod and smile.

There foods not ready so I grab my rag and finish wiping the tables down.

(Patriot/Colton's pov)

After she gave us our drinks she went to wipe down tables.

How can someone be that beautiful with her light blue eyes and light gray-white hair and gorgeous smile.

I look back at her giving me a perfect view of her perfect body. She looks likes she 5'2 which is a whole foot shorter than me.

She turns around and sees me looking at her. She quickly turns around but before she did I saw a blush spread across her cheeks which was very cute.

A bell rings so look over and see the chef ringing the bell. She walks over and grab the food.

She hands Snake his first then Breaker. She grabs the rest of the food and hands it to Amor and then me. She smiles and tells us to enjoy.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After we finish eating I pay the bill and leave her a tip.

As were walking out she comes out from the back. She sees us walking out and says, "have a great night". I smile and nod. Walking out I think about the gorgeous women that I want as mine.