Ch. 12- barbecue pt. 1

"Good morning Olivia." I say when I walk into the diner with a smile on my face. "good morning" she says in the same mood I am, I walk over to her "does that mood have something to do with Daniel?" I say teasing. She looks down blushing "maybe" she says softly "come on tell me more.' I nudge her.

"He's amazing and so sweet." She sighs dreamily "so what about you." She asks nudging me back. "well Colton, he wants to claim me." She squeals "and I wanted to know if you could come today?" I ask her. "really?" she asks surprised "yeah, I really wish that my parents could be there, but it would be nice to have my godmother there." I see her start crying "you think of me as a godmother?" she asks, and I nod pulling her into a hug.

After we separate we wipe our tears "we should get to work." I say, and she nods. "by the way the barbecue is at 5." I say to her "okay I'll ask Daniel if he can pick me up." She says and walks to the back.

''''''''''''

I look over at the clock and see it that its 3:30 Colton texted me and said he would be in 5 minutes, so I walk in the back and see Olivia looking at some papers. "uh Colton will be here in a couple of minutes." I say making her look up "I'll be leaving here in a couple of minutes, I'm just finishing this order." She says looking busy. On cue I hear rumbling outside "I guess he's here I see in a couple of hours." I say "bye" she says, and I walk out and see Colton standing at the door. He has his property vest on looking hot.

I walk over to him and give him a kiss "you ready?" he asks, and I nod" yep". he takes my hand and leads me over to his bike. He gets on first then I get on putting my helmet on then turns he bike on and starts driving

''''''''''''

When we get to the house storm greets us then goes to the couch with Colton. "I'll go change." I say "okay I'll be here" he says so I walk to the room.

I walk over to closet and pull out some skinny jeans, a simple t-shirt, and black booties. I then walked over to my mirror and braid my hair to one side. I grab my makeup bag and a do a simple natural look.

When I finish I walk back into the living room and see Colton on his phone "I'm ready" I say. He stands up and turns around "y-you look great" he stares intensely at me making me blush. I don't think I'll ever stop blushing around him.

He takes my hand and we head out.

''''''''''''

We have been riding for about 20 minutes and l love it. I never thought I would like motorcycles but when you feel the wind against you its freeing. I lay my head on his back and tighten my arms around him. He puts his hand over mine and plays with my fingers making me smile.

After 10 more minutes we arrive and get off the bike. Colton leads me over to the backyard and I spot a lot of club members her. I also spot Queenie and her husband sitting at a table talking with snake.

"Alice!" I hear someone squeals, I look over and see Queenie jump off her husband's lap making him scowl but she grabs his hand and walks over to us...