Ch. 3- The Club ✔️

(Patriots/Colton's pic)

As we pull up to the club we all park our bikes and head in to the compound.

Except Armor or Prez as we call him, immediately rides to his house to see his old lady Audrey but he gave her the club name Queenie.

Since its 10 o'clock most of the members are asleep so no one is really at the compound.

I walk to the bar and take a seat on a stool.

Daniel walks out of the back and comes up to me "hey what do you want?" He asks "beer" I say, and he grabs one from the fridge.

Daniel is a club member but is more involved when something big is happening. He's in his mid-forties and I never seen him with an old lady.

I immediately think back to the gorgeous waitress. I can't believe I didn't get her name.

"What wrong?" Daniel snaps me out of my thoughts. He's dried some glasses "uh there's this woman" I start and see him smirk " she was beautiful and sweet." I say.

"Well I'm guessing with that smile that you want her." He says, and I nod.

"But I forgot to get her name." I sigh sadly, and he just laughs. I give him a glare and he just laughs some more.

"Hey Daniel" he hums "have you ever had an old lady?" I ask curiously.

His mood changes to a sad one "no" he sighs "why?" I ask "I guess no one caught my attention" he says and walks to the back.

I get up and walk to my room. I don't have a house because I don't have anyone to live in it with, but I hope that changes very soon.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Alice's pov)

After I closed the diner I got into my car and headed home.

On my way I look at the puppy store. I have always wanted a dog but never did it.

I guess today is the day. I turn off my car, grab my wallet, and head inside.

I look around and see some cute puppies, but one catches my attention.

It's an adorable black Labrador puppy with blue eyes. I pick him up and he immediately starts licking my face.

I laugh and decide that I'm taking him home. I walk to the lady at the counter and tell her that I want to buy the puppy and she smiles.

After what seems like forever I finish paying and head back to my car.

I put the puppy in my front seat and turn on the car. I start driving to my apartment.

"So, what should I name you?" I ask him.

I think back to that handsome guy named patriot.

"How about storm?" I ask him, and he barks. So, storm it is.

Once I arrive at my apartment I get out of the car and grab storms leash.

I feel someone's eyes on me, so I look behind me and see nothing. So, I shrug it off and head inside.