Ch. 4- unexpected meeting ✔️

(Alice's POV)

"Have a nice day." I say to Agnes. She's a regular at the diner here. She's very sweet lady everybody loves her.

"Alice!" I hear Olivia call, so I head to the back. She's sitting writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading to the store. Zach needs some ingredients." She says, and I nod.

"Could you grab me some dog biscuits for storm? I ask, and she smiles "of course".

I walk out of the back and see some customers waiting to be served.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Goodbye" I call out to the customer. I go to the counter and look at my phone. I scroll through my social media and wait for more customers.

After 10 minutes I hear the bell ring, so I put my phone away and grab my note pad.

I walk over to the table and look up and see the handsome guy patriot from the other day. Also, with him there's the guy that looked very intimidating from the other day and an older guy that I have never seen before.

"What can I get you to drink?" I ask them happily.

"I'll have a water." The one I don't know speaks up first. "Coke" the guy I'm pretty sure his name was breaker says. "Coke" Patriot says with a smile and I smile back " I'll be right back." I say and walk to the counter.

After I grab their drinks I walk back over to their table and hand them out.
When I hand the last drink out the door opens.

"I'm back!" Olivia call out. I look and she her hands full of grocery bags looking like she's about to collapse.

"Do you-" I start to say but the older guy helps by taking some of the bags.

"Thank you so-" she starts to say but stops when she looks up at him and meets his eyes.

I see a faint blush on her cheeks and I smile. 'Looks like someone has a crush'
I laugh a little.

Once they snap out of their daze he helps her take the stuff to the back and returns a couple moments later.

Once they sit down I ask, "do you know what you want?" They all nod and give me their orders.

I walk back over to the counter and hand the cook the orders and head to the back where Olivia is.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Colts/patriots POV)

I watch her walk to the back and turn to the guys.

"So that's her." Daniel says, and I nod while smiling. "She must really be the one cause I've never seen you smile like that." He says, and I laugh a little.

"Well I hope she will be the one." I say and see him smirk.

"So, tell me about her." I say pointing to the back. "What" he says while eating. "Come on I saw that look you were giving her." I say giving her a look.

"She's probably married, like someone like her is still on the market." He sighs sadly.

We drop the subject and talk about Prez and Queenies baby reveal party.

I feel like the main couple isn't together much, so the next chapter will be them together more.

Hope you liked the chapter💖