Ch. 7- Day Off ✔️

(Alice's pov)

I wake up to me laying on top of him. The sun is hitting his face making him look like utter male perfection.

I reach out and run my fingers through his hair and run it down to his jaw. I run my fingers over his stubble then up to his cheek.

He is the perfect man and I can't believe I met him, but he may not even like me, so I shouldn't get to attached, which makes me frown.

He opens his eyes while my hand is still on his cheek. I blush, and I yank my hand away. I get up and run to the bathroom quickly. When I close the door close I hear some laughing so put my head in his hands and groan from embarrassment.

When I'm done I walk out of the bathroom and see him in only a pair of jeans. Showing his eight pack and v-line that are incredibly sexy.

"Are you done checking me out." He smirks when he catches me.

"What?" I say trying not to blush for the millionth time.

He laughs little and tell him to come down for breakfast. He follows me to the and tells me he'll help, and I nod.

I grab the eggs and bacon from the fridge while he grabs the bread from the pantry. I crack the eggs in the pan and put the great on the toaster. I watch him as he cooks the bacon his back muscles flexing. Gorgeous

"Is patriot your actual name?" I ask him while he's putting some bacon on a plate. He turns to me and says "No, my biker name is patriot, but my actual name is Colton.".

"I like Colton better." I say while turning off the eggs and he smiles.
Once he finishes the bacon he turns the stove off and grabs our plates.

We walk over to the table and take our seats.

"Do you work today?" He asks me.
"No, I usually have Fridays off." I say to him and he nods.

"Good I want to take you somewhere today." He says, and I look up "Where are we going?" I ask, and he smiles.

"It's a surprise" he says, and I pout.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

After we finish breakfast I go upstairs and get dressed for wherever he is taking me. He said to dress casually so I grab Jeans, a simple black shirt and black booties.

When I head back down stairs he's now wearing his property vest and looking down at his phone.

"You ready?" He asks when he looks up at me. I nod and grab my phone and we head out.

He hands me the helmet and put on my head for me. We get on the bike and head to wherever he is taking me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

We pull up to a building with a bunch of motorcycles parked in front of it and a sign that says Kings MC. We get off the bike and I take my helmet off and put it on the bike.

"This is the Kings MC which I'm apart of, I wanted to show you it." He says looking at me. He intertwines our hands together and I smile down at them.

We walk up to the door and open it.

"Patriot!"

To be continued