Chapter 31

Harry and I lay completely naked on top of each other, panting and sweaty from the events of the past half hour. It took barely 5 seconds for Harry to rip my clothes off after the producers left, and it took me about 10 to remove his. It seems the stresses of the day had gotten to both of us.

Now we both lay in a pleasure filled haze, hardly able to talk. All I can feel is the deep breaths Harry takes from underneath me. In fact, the rise and fall of his toned chest are the only thing keeping me awake.

"You're bloody good at that." Harry eventually remarks from under me. I laugh loudly.

"I would hope so."

"Fucking perfect."

I chuckle and summon the energy to look up at Harry. His head lays back against the soft, white pillow adorning our king sized bed. A bit of an upgrade from the last time we had sex on my tiny couch. His eyes are closed peacefully and I see the trace of a smile on his lips. I can't help but mirror his expression.

I take the liberty to reach up for a second and place my lips softly to Harry's. He reciprocates my gesture but I find he barely has the energy to open his eyes. Understandable after what we just did.

"Charlotte?"

"Yes, Harry?" I respond, eyes now closed as I listen to his heart beat against his chest, the rate still slightly raised from a couple minutes ago.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"What was up with you today?" Harry asks the question I know he's been holding in for the past 12 hours. I refrain from sighing and remain silent for a second or two while I try to gather myself. What possible answer can I give him that will stop him from pestering me for the rest of the night? I know I definitely can't tell him about Astrid, so what choice am I left with?

"You know, I don't always lie on camera." I quip, keeping my eyes closed. I know if I don't make eye contact with Harry it will be that much harder for him to tell if I'm lying or not.

"So you really are scared?"

"Of course I'm scared. There's 2 other girls who stayed with you this week in a hotel room just like this." I vent my anxieties. Harry and I are close enough now for me to confess something like this to him. I feel Harry release a loud sigh.

"You shouldn't be worried about them."

"Can you blame me?"

"No, I can't. But I'm telling you now to trust me, alright?" Harry concludes. I'm happy that I've seemed to flip the question on him. Now with this awkward subject change I hope he will not pursue the topic any further.

"I trust you, Harry."

"Do you really?"

"Of course I do." I assure him, letting my hand run over his bare chest. I feel him sigh in relief at the contact.

"Good."

We lay in silence for a few minutes. I find Harry and I don't have to talk to have a good time. Just being in the same room as him is more entertaining than holding a conversation with anyone else that I know.

"What time is it?" I eventually ask, curious as to how long we've been with each other. We spent a long time at dinner, and that started at 7.

"11:30" Harry responds after a time.

"Hmm... Early." I remark. I look up to see Harry already smirking down at me.

"Early, is it?" He questions. I nod eagerly and feel him sit up. I bring myself to roll off him and onto the other side of the bed. Cold seeps into my body like a disease and all I want is our bodies to be connected once more.