Final

Im so sorry! I updated this chapter but it disappeared and i just knew it by now. So i need to retype it.

••

The law also punishes unauthorized access to a computer or computer network, with penalties ranging from a class B misdemeanor to a class D felony (punishable by up to five years in prison, a fine of up to $5,000, or both).

Copied from a website:
My apologies if it's wrong. LMAO IM NOT STUDYING LAW AHAHAHAHAHA

•••

(Ahyoung's POV)

My eyes were staring to the outside through the window from my seat in the clasroom. Everyone has gone home, left me behind because i wanted to.

It's been a year, i still can't forget about Namjoon. I can't wait to see him again.

In sudden my phone was ringing, showing Daeun's id on the screen. As i answered, she said "Look down" She spoke.

I looked down from where my class was and saw Daeun along with Jinyoung was standing there, she waved at me. "Let's go home" A smile formed in my face and i nodded, then packed my things and walked downstairs to them.

"Theybare talking about you, you guys know that right?" I asked and both of them were smiling awkwardly.

"Y-yes we heard about it. Im sorry" Jinyoung apologized and looked at Daeun. "Sorry, we are just close. That's all"

I just smiled. "It doesn't matter. I don't have the right to stop both of you. But i just hope you guys know the limits"

They chuckled. "Yes we do. We won't disappoint you" Daeun grinned. "So are you guys a couple?"

Daeun's eyes widened "Unnie! Stop it, you are embarrassing me" She whispered to me and slightly elbowed me.

"Just to make sure so no one will missed the chance" I shrugged and looked at Jinyoung. "Roger that" He replied and smiled.

I waited, and waited for him.

My bestfriends asked me, why i don't have any boyfriends until now. I just.. couldn't.

I didn't tell anyone about Namjoon, because they would badmouthing him. I know that he's a criminal, hacking someone else's personal things. But unexpectedly he slowly changed.

Still, law is law. And we need to be fair and square. I need to wait another years for him.

I entered the college and studied, until I finally graduated and got a job.

When i was working, someone suddenly called me.

"Unnie, did you hear it already? Namjoon oppa is out today" My eyes widened and i stopped typing on the keyboards

I was stuttered and wanted to leave early but it's wrong for me to do it since i can't burdened someone else with my works.

I waited until the office hours ended and i drove my car back to my place. "Oh my god" I gasped when i saw Jinyoung's car.

Quickly i went inside and saw a figure sitting on the couch, talking to mom.

"Yes, I asked my friend for a job and he told me there's a job vacancy for sonething related to system--"

"Namjoon?" I stood there while looking at his back. Daeun and Jinyoung smiled at me while Namjoon turned around and saw me there.

He was shocked then smiled while laughing.