Twenty

Since then, Namjoon gave up on me. It's been three days but nothing from Namjoon, i shouldn't have believe him.

I was too stressed out, too frustrated and angry, but thank god someone was there for me.

"i know that sigh, what happened actually" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing" I laughed awkwardly. "You keep on saying that, dont lie to me. Im your bestfriend" Jinyoung reminded me.

"Seriously, nothing"

•••

I walked home by myself, looking down to the ground as the sky turned dark slowly. When i arrived, there was someone by the door, and mom greeted him.

"Who is that?" I asked myself, walking toward my house.

Both of them noticed me and mom's eyes widened. "Since u are here, i want to--"

"Dont you dare to talk to my two daughters!" mom raisened her voice and chased him away from there afer she took the letter in her hand.

"Mom, who was that?" i asked in shock. "Just someone u dont know dear" Mom carressed my hair and brought me in, closing the door behind.

"Are u hungry?"

"Y-yeah" i nodded. "Wash yourself. I will prepare the dinner" She smiled and walked upstairs to go to her room for a while, i dont even know why.

~

After took a bath, i heard mom's phone was ringing in her room. While drying my hair with the clean towel, i walked to the room and looked at her phone.

"Dad?" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Why is he calling mom again??

He ended the call and mom received a voice mail from him.

I want to hear it but im afraid that mom will be mad at me. Still, mom won't let me to know anything about it, it's not fair. Mom need to tell us about it too, or at least to me because im afraid that she will be so stress from all of these.

I picked her phone up and placed it on my ear as i listened to the voicemail.

"You received the letter, so what will you do?"

Letter?

What letter?

Suddenly i remembered about the letter that the unknown person wanted to give me but be stopped by mom.

I started to look around and saw a letter on the lamp desk beside the bed.

Slowly, i walked and grabbed it.

A heavy gasped be heard from my lips when i read the letter. It's about court case, want to discuss about child rules when divorcing.

"No..no" I held my head, looking around with my shaking eyes. My eyes started to be glassy. I shut my eyes and calmed down before i hanged my towel and walked out from the room with my phone and purse then made my way to the door.

"Where are u going?" Mom asked. "I-i want to buy something from the convenience store. Want anything?"

She just shook her head "Are u okay Ahyoung?" She asked. Daeun was there too, looking at me weirdly. "Of course i am" I laughed a bit and got out from the house, then pulled my hoodie to cover my head, looking down while walking to the nearest park.

"I hate this" i spoke to myself, while gritting my teeth.

"I hate him. I hate him for destroying mom's life, Daeun's and my life" i sobbed alone.

"Who is 'him'?"

I was startled and turned around to him as soon as i heard his voice. "J-Jinyoung??"

"That's me" he smiled warmly. "W-why are u here? i mean you are not from this neighbourhood"

"I wanted to give u this" he showed me a book, my math book. "Seriously? You can just give me this tomorrow" i laughed a bit.

"Well, actually that's not the reason" he brushed his nape.

"I want to meet you. I know that you are not okay Ahyoung"