Twenty-Nine

"H-how did u get over here??" I was still clueless and startled. The next move he did shocked me, as he turned me around and pulled me to hug.

My eyes widened as he restedhis chin on my head as he was taller than me. "Im so worried about you. I miss you" He spoke up, sighing so hard.

I can't help but formed a smile on my face, as i hugged him too and nodded slightly "I miss you too"

Not too long after that, i broke the hug and looked up to him "How did u get in here?" I asked weirdly

"I dont know if it's just my luck or yours. Jinyoung found out when i was trying to follow him, trying to find where you are. He just looked at me and told me where you are.

(NAMJOON'S POV)

I looked down to Ahyoung and remembered how Jinyoung gave the address to me.

I sneaked into his house when both his parents were out and he wasn't there. As i searched through in his room, i found nothing which i decided to check his study desk.

"Found you" When i turned around, Jinyoung was there as he pointed a gun to me.

"W-where did u get that gun? You are just a highschool kid!" I said as i looked at the gun with a pair of wide eyes.

"It's my dad's. Now, what are u trying to get?" He asked with a simple smile, he seems like a psycho wtf.

"Where did u hide Ahyoung?! Tell me now! She must be so scared, her whole family is worried about her, so do i. Dont you dare lay a finger on her!! You traitor"

He seemed shocked to hear the last words from me as he looked away in sadness.

That's when i took the chance and kicked away to gun from his grip as the gun be thrown to the side of the room, he was unarmed now.

"Where is she?!" I grabbed his collarshirt and punched him in the face once.

His corner lips were bleeding and his expression changed from sad to a smile.

"Guards" He called out for Choi's guards (Choi is Ahyoung's dad) and they brought me to the outside of the house.

"They will protect me because we had an agreement. Now go away before i tell them to hurt you" Jinyoung said by the door frame and about to close the door but he stopped.

"Eleventh street. Im sure u know where is it"

He said before he closed the door behind him.

Eleventh street? Isn't the street that almost no one use?

I thought he lied, just in case i went to grab my guns and drove off my car to go there.

(AHYOUNG'S POV)

"Did he hurt you??" Namjoon checked my arms and my face. "No.. He didn't" I chuckled and my eyes were glassy as i cried a bit. "You are here, im so afraid. Please bring me home"

"That's what im here for. Come" He pulled my hand and we both got into the car as we drove off from there. The moment we arrived, Daeun and Mom were there in the living room. Mom was crying non stop, Daeun won't be seated.

"Mom, Daeun!" I smiled widely and ran to them. Mom was too surprised to see me as she froze out and i went to hug both of them.

•••

That night, i was so exhausted and Namjoon told me to sleep as i need a rest. I slept with Daeun and Mom in the same room, but i couldn't sleep remembering that Namjoon is alone at the outside.

I went to the kitchen and brought some coffee for me and him.

"Hey there" i smiled as i sat down and gave him the cup. "Coffee? really? Late at night" He asked.

"W-well im afraud that u might fall asleep if i give u something else" I laughed awkwardly.

"Im just joking. Thank you" He thanked me and i replied with a nod.

"Since the day i was caught up.. What happened?"

"Your dad told me that dont interrupt or he will kill the others" He sighed

"Really? Jinyoung said that too" I smiled in annoyance. "but it's okay now, he didn't touch you and we are safe" Namjoon smiled before he held my face with his right hand.

"You've been taking care of mom and Daeun, thank you" I thanked him and i showed him a kind smile.

As he placed down the cup slowly, he leaned closer and met our lips together, kissing passionately.

"What does that mean?" I asked after he broke the kiss. He chuckled and embraced me, let me rest my head on his chest.

"I love you"