Thirty-three

The moment namjoon stopped the car at the front, he got out from the car right away and went inside to search for Jinyoung.

Before he went in, i took the chance to tell him to be safe. He just nodded and stepped inside with a gun in his hand just in case to use it.

I waited for a while, with a heart that beated like crazy, and sweated like hell. Out of blue, someone tried to open the locked door to get me and i was about to defend myself but someone kicked him from the side. It was Jinyoung

The guy was unstable as he stood by the side before another one punched him right in the face. "Let's go in!" Namjoon shouted after he did it and both of them got into the car.

"Damn it, it's hard" Namjoon growled as he wiped the blood on the corner of his lips with his back hand.

"Are u okay?" i asked

"that should be my line" Namjoon said with his worried tone looking at my wound.

I just smiled to see both of them are in front of my eyes. Namjoon suddenly spoke up "Jinyoung, I need an explanation later" Namjoon reminded him.

"Sure u do" Jinyoung replied.

But not too long after, when finally i can be calm, i just wanted to take a nap because i was exhausted. My eyes were completely closed due to tireness.

•••

It's cold..

Lazily, i opened my eyes and saw the surrounding was dark. I saw Daeun and Mom by the bed side, sleeping.

"Hospital, am i right?" I sighed which makes Daeun woke up. "unnie--"

"Shh.. Mom is sleeping. Why am i here? wait, that's a dumb question. For how long i've slept?" I asked her.

"around 9 hours?" She said, looking down to her handwatch. "So what did the doctor say?"

"She said you are fine, stable. Because the bullet didn't go through your body"

"I knew it" i smiled and looked at my shoulder. "Isn't painful?" She asked. "wait no, dont answer" She groaned and hit her head slightly as she laughed.

"Thank goodness u are okay" She smiled warmly and held my hand. "Dont leave us anymore, it make us worried" She sighed.

I just nodded and held her hand "where is Namjoon and Jinyoung?" I asked.

"Just now they were being treated but then err.. I dont know. They went somewhere else"

"Oh is that so?" She nodded. "Daeun, can u hand me a glass of water? Im so thirsty" I kindly asked her and she moved to the side to the a glass of water but at the same time the door was opened and revealed two men jinyoung and namjoon.

"Good timing, we bought drinks for you" Namjoon lifted the plastic and grinned. "Namjoon oppa, Unnie just woke up and she needs filtered water not.. Isotonic drink, seriously?"

Daeun looked at the drinks in the plastic bag. "Why didn't you remind me" He whispered to Jinyoung at the back. "W-well, i forgot too..." He smiled nervously.

"Oh you guys are here.." Mom said as she lifted her head and smiled a bit. "Oh! sorry to wake you up" Namjoon apologised. "No worries" She chuckled a bit and turned to me.

With wide eyes, she smiled widely and went to hug me slightly, not to hurt me.

"Oh my god you makes me worried" She began to cry.

"Mom im sorry but im okay now" I grinned awkwardly while tapping her back.

•••

The doctor still won't let me go home because the wound from earlier, when he hit me on the shoulder makes it more injured.

Which i need to stay for another few days until i can go home.

It was early in the morning, with the nurse help, she was like my another arm to help me wear my clothes and else.

Mom, Daeun and Namjoon wantes to come in the evening, because they have schools and Namjoon has something to do about the report

While i was resting, i lied down there looking down to my phone, watching a movie.

Out of sudden, the door was be opened and Jinyoung stepped in.

"Eh? Where are the others?" I wondered when realised he was alone. "it's just me. How do u feel?" He smiled a bit and sat down next to the bed.

"Better"

"I came here to give you the explanation you wanted. Well.. Where  i want to start.." He brushed his nape.

"from the start, i never acceoted your dad's request. But then i realised it would be the best, because they planned to hurt your family and Namjoon, in order to have you. You see, as the eldest sibling in the family, youa re important to him. He explained to you already, right?"

i just nodded, waiting him to proceed.

"Okay, here is the thing. I acted like i was on his side and stated a condition that nobody can hurt you and your family, including Namjoon. At the same time, i gatgered everything informations and proofs of your dad's evil plans"

My jaw dropped when i realised how fast he was to put on a strategy and everything.

"Why are u so.. kind to me and my family?"

"I know that Namjoon is in love with you, and you to him too. But one thing i cant hide is, you are too kind to me, makes me know how to feel like to smile again, and how to be happy again. That's when i realised you are precious and need to be protect. It's shameful to say this but i like you"