Twelve

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOLOLOL

~

"is that why you are helping me?" I asked while looking at me weirdly. "No, im helping you because u almost throw my case away, my beloved laptop"

With a laugh, i tapped his shoulder. "So sweet of you" I mocked him and giggled. "Okay.. now let's begin. Give me those informations that u got about your dad.

We were doing it right, discussing about what the informations he wants.

"Password"

My jaw dropped. "What password" I looked at him weirdly. "I told u to get it, so it can help us at least" Namjoon said.

"Sorry, i forgot. I didn't get the pass. But how am i going to do it?"

"Binoculars, pen, or maybe a note? i dont know you dad, you choose" Namjoon suggested.

"It's impossible to just enter his house, besides, he won't be there, entering the password in sudden or whatsoever" i sighed and started to think.

"Wait" My eyes widened and looked at him with a smile. "What? you are scaring me"

"I know where he hides them. In the computer at his office"

"And.. how did u know this"

"Before Dad left mom, I've been to his workplace and wanted to surf the internet since his computer was on, but just when he entered the room again, i saw a folder 'secured informations"

"Oh come on, believe me" I hit the table slightly when i noticed that Namjoon was hesitated. "So what's the plan?"

"Unfortunately, it need a password"

"Another password. Great"

"so my plan is, what if we observe him and get into his office to get the right password" i smiled wide.

"So who is going to walk in, and who is going to observe from the outside?"

"You will walk in, and i will stay outside i guess"

"But why??"

"You are a guy, im a girl!"

"But that's your dad, and im just a random guy" He shrugged. For a moment, i stared at him, sending my death glares but then i sighed heavily.

"Yeah, you are right" I smiled a bit. "So im going to go in? I need something proper to wear" I stood up and walked to the wardrobe. "What colour is suit with me the best?" I took out two button shirts, pink and light blue.

I placed both of them next to me each sides and asked him to choose but he just looked at ne with a warm smile. "Both look good on you" He chuckled a bit, still spacing out while looking at me.

"Uh.. just one" I smiled awkwardly. He suddenly like noticed something and shook his head before he stood up. "I need to go now, it's late" He told me.

"Oh right, how about them? You said they are searching for you"

"I will just speed up and return home. No worries"

The moment i turned the doorknob and pulled the door open, someone was there, eavesdropping on us.

"Daeun?"

"I-im sorry" She grinned and quicjly ran to her room, makes me feeling weird about her.

I sent him to the door and told him to be careful all the time.

As soon as he left, i closed the door and sighed in relief. "Thank god he is here to help me" i smiled to myself.

I remembered about Daeun earlier and quickly went upstairs, to Daeun's room as i entered to see she was under the blanket.

"Daeun, you owe me an explanation" I spoke up.

Slowly, she pulled the blanket and revealed her pretty eyes. "Im sorry, i just want to know what you guys are doing"

"I swear if you want to say something 18+, i will kick your ass"

She looked away slowly, because that's what she was thinking. "Okay listen, im just a teenager, a senior year. Not an adult"

"Er, yes if you follow the age preferences. More to pre adult or something " She sat up. "But still, im not because im still studying. Cut it out, im not going to do it with him"

"Liar, i saw how u looked at him" She groaned and lied down back. "What?"

"You are in 'senior year', ask yourself" she scoffed. "I know that u like him. Be honest at least to yourself" Daeun smiled a bit before she went to sleep.