Ten

"Thank you! please come again" I smiled wide while waving to the customers that just left.

Out of sudden someone held my shoulder makes me startled. "Ahyoung, it's almost close time" She's older than me and a polite also kind lady.

"A-ah okay. I will finish this and go home" i replied her smile and cleaned the table before i walked in and kept my apron and cap inside the bag before i walked out from there along with her.

She closed the restaurant and locked it.

"You are going home alone?" She asked. "Yes, please dont be worry too much" I chuckled. "I will take my leave now. Goodbye, see u tomorrow" I waved at her and walked away while she looked at me worriedly.

I didn't think much and just went home straight away. Hell yes, i keep on imagining things in dark but i need to be brave and reached home safely.

"How's your first day?" Mom greeted me at the door. "Fine" I grinned and removed my shoes before i stepped into the house. It felt weird when i realised something. "Where is Daeun? usually she will watches the tv" I asked.

"In her room, fell asleep i think" Mom told me. "Have u eaten?"

"Yeah, they provided me a meal during break" I sat on the couch and rested my back. "How can u keep it up with two shifts. I feel tired already"

"If u want something really bad, you will work hard for it"

"I guess i will do that" I laughed and walked to her. "Im going to bed first, goodnight mom" As i pecked her cheek, she hugged me. "Im sorry that u need to work hard"

"Im a grown up teenage. I should at least have an experience in working"

•••

"Ahyoung" Mom knocked the door several times while calling out for my names. When i opened my eyes, i saw sunlight went through the window and shone my room up.

"What time is it.." i asked myself while hands roamed to find my phone.

"Choi Ahyoung, wake up or u will be late" Mom said from the outside. My eyes widened and quickly climbed down from the bed then opened the door.

"Where is Daeun? why she didn't wake me up??" I was in rush to grab my towel while talking with mom. "She's sick, she can't go to the school today"

"Really? U-uh.. okay" I nodded, lost in the mid as i forgot to do what since i was too scared of being late.

In rush, i took a quick showed, wore my uniforms and grabbed my bag before going out.

"Breakfast dear" Mom reminded. "Sorry mom, i will be late!" I smiled in guilt to her and ran off to the school. Just before the gate be closed, I entered the school compound and kept on running until i reached my class.

"Im sorry" i opened the door and bowed. "Whom are u talking to??" Sunghi asked weirdly as i just realised the teacher wasn't there, no wonder the class was noisy.

"Where is the teacher?" I be seated and took out my notebooks. "No idea. Maybe just a bit late"

Not too long after, our teacher came in and panted while smiling weakly to us. "Sorry guys, i was busy settling down about the new kid"

"Jinyoung?" I accidentally said it and caught everyone's attentions. "You knew him?"

"N-no we just met" I shrugged and brushed my nape. "A good thing! You can ask him to teach you basketball" He laughed but none of us laugh since we can't get the joke

"... uh.. one of his speciality is playing basketball" The teacher continued. He was feeling awkward. "ahh..." We said unison while nodding for several times.

~

"Ugh.." i yawned, i thought only Sunghi and i heard that but i was wrong because the teacher heard it too.

"It's the sixth time you yawned Ahyoung, did u sleep late?"

"N-no i didn't. Im just a bit tired that's all"

"Yesterday i saw u took another turn instead of the turn to your house. Where did u go??"

"Im taking a part time job"

"Isn't your mom is from a rich family?"

"i just want an experience that's all"

She doesn't know about the problems we were having, i won't just tell about it simply to an outsider.

My phone rang

"Let's meet up tonight"
-Namjoon