Twenty-seven

"No dont--" I half closed my eyes, and prevented him from taking my phone but he stood there for a one minute of silence and bended down

Next thing he did shocked me,

He.. hugged me..

"G-get away from me!" I was afraid that he might do anything to me, my whole body was shivering.

The moment i pushed him away, he looked down in sad and closed his eyes a bit before he walked back to the door.

"Keep it safe, pack your things. We will be going now"

•••

In the car, i just realised it was his personal driver whom drove us back. I took out my phone, and tried to search for connection once we were on the road but Jinyoung quickly grabbed it and kept it inside his pocket.

"I told you to keep it. Now that's what u get"

I sighed, silly me.

We arrived at other place and the car stopped. "We meet again" Dad smiled widely. "But this time it's you who are being tied up and im free" He laughed, a woman appeared next to him.

"I guess it makes sense now" I said, caught theirs attentions.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The quote i found. Money can make someone blind as fuck"

Dad walked towards me and raised his hand as he wanted to slap me in the face. I closed my eyes, waiting for the hard slap that i supposed to get but nothing

When i opened my eyes, Jinyoung was stopping dad from doing so. "What are u doing" Dad asked in anger. " I stated my conditions, i told you to not hurt any of them since you won't pay me" Jinyoung reminded.

Dad just rolled his eyes and walked away from there.

So Jinyoung is doing this for free..

"After everything is done, you will be stay with him. You are under his control and observe" Dad informed me and walked by with the woman.

"If you didn't tell them about the plan, we would've take him down" I muttered under my breath, looking down in disappoint

"dont be stupid, that won't work" He scoffed and pulled me to where Dad was.

"You are here not for nothing. Sign this" Dad said and put a paper in front of me, pointing down to it.

"What is this?"

"There are more processes to make u as my child back but this is one of it. Sort of important. Now sign it"

"Wait wait. Hold on. If i sign this, i will be with you??" My eyes widened. "Yes, shut your mouth and move your hand"

Jinyoung cut the rope and gave me a pen to sign the paper with conditions written on it.

"No way, i won't" I slammed down the pen and looked at Dad. "There's no one wants to live with you, you are the devil"

Jinyoung suddeny held my neck, looking directly to my eyes. "Sign it or i will break your neck"

"I rather let you break me even into half than sign this stupid paper" I gritted my teeth hard.

"Oh?" Jinyoung smiled and held my chin as he moved closer to my ear. "Sign it or i will kill your family. How about that?"

My eyes were glassy when he spoke about my family, no no.. Dont you dare!

"You freak!" I held my tears, "I will kill you" I yelled and slapped his face.

He was in silence for a moment as he held his cheek and looked away

"Sign it!" He shouted, taking out a gun and pointed it to my head.

•••

I.. signed it.

I sat there, hugging my legs and held my head. "I did it.."

When it was getting dark, once again
Jinyoung sent me to the building again and pushed me into the room.

I want to get out from here,

Silently, i cried in there without any sound. I covered my mouth with a hand and pretended that i was sleeping already when Jinyoung came in.

It was around 2 a.m, i was sleeping because tired of crying. Out of sudden, i can feel someone sat on the edge of the bed and he sighed.

He used his hand to caressed my hair "sorry"