Chapter Twenty-Five, In Love With Me.

Bill Cipher was a horrible, disgusting, evil person. He was a dream demon and has been plotting my doom since that one summer all those years ago. He tried to take over Gravity Falls, the best place in the world to me. He invaded my Gruncle Stan's mind in order to help Gideon get a combination to his safe, but he had bigger plans then that. He came back and is made a deal with him, not knowing what was really gonna happen. He possessed my body, and that's the first time he was inside me. That was the first time I felt a small pang of love for him.

He tried to end the world, take over Gravity Falls, and he almost destroyed me. Stan and Ford tricked him and erased him from existence with the memory eraser gun. The worst invention ever. Stan remembered Bill as a human and brought him back into the world. Then Bill came to me in a dream, he made me cut up my arm... My parents wanted to send me to a insane asylum. I didn't want to go. I wrote a fake note, saying I'll kill myself and then Mabel, and instead me and Mabel went back to Gravity Falls. We met a girl named Ezy, who liked writing. She wanted to know about Bill, but she turned out to be Bill. He threatened me, chained me up, told me he'd kill everyone I loved if I told them who he was and that he was back. He bothered me insanely - but he got rid of my numbness. He kissed me like no one ever had or ever will again. He loved me, I was his little dip 'n dots. I loved him. He was my one and only.

He won me a huge bunny rabbit stuffy, and we made out on it. He took my virginity and flaunted it like he was the luckiest man on the face of the earth. We had a bath together, I called him Drake. He loved his little pine tree... He turned me into a demon like him, that's why I can float, that's why I'm different...

He was my one and only- no. He is my one and only.

And I'm his pine tree, his dip 'n dots, he's my Drake...

He's Bill Cipher.

My one and only.

"Bill? Bill- Bill cipher! BILL CIPHER!" I grabbed onto him, locking my hands behind his neck, pressing my lips against his. I started crying - I was balling my eyes out - I pulled away from the kiss, holding his face in my hands, looking at it like I was examining it for the first time. It had been so long. I had forgotten him. Mabel had wiped my memory of him, thinking it would stop me from finding him again. Think I would stop loving him.

"Bill fucking Cipher," I said, running my hands through his hair, touching him, making sure he was real, and that he was there. A tear formed in his amber eye and slowly dripped down his smooth tan cheek, hanging off his chin. I kissed it, smiling, laughing. I was so happy in this moment right here. Everyone else in the club was silently watching.

"Michael's Pines," Bill laughed, I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks. No one has called me by my real name in a very long time.

"Don't- you know I prefer Dipper" I explained, Bill laughed, a sparkle in his eye formed from the tears that were coating the amber colour and black pupil.

"Can I call you Pine Tree?" He asked, I take a deep breath and hug him tightly, he hugs me back, holding on for dear life.

"Yes. Always" I said. He places his lips at my ear and breaths out on it. I feel a shiver crawl up my spine. It feels good. I feel alive again.

"Come with me" he says, I giggle into his shoulder and turn to his ear.

"Where?" I asked, he pulls away and balances his nose on my nose, looking at me deep in the eyes, he's crying still, and so am I. But he's smiling, he's so happy, and I'm twice as happy.

"Anywhere you want" he said, his hand catches blue flames, and he holds it out to me. I turn on my demon mode, catching red flames in my hand, and grabbing onto his.