Chapter Ten, Feeling.

A/N this chapter took so long because I wanted to make you wait for it like Bill would. You'll understand that joke once you read this chapter.

FYI. There is some... Well I wouldn't say full on smut but it's mature content for sure. Read at your own risk, you might die from the heat.

***

It happened out of no where. I was on the ground, outside in the cold. It was pitch black, the night air sending chills all through my body. I was freezing because I was in nothing but boxers. Outside in the middle of no where. I opened my eyes and sat up in the grass, trying to examine myself with all my might but it was really dark and I could only make out basic shapes. I was glad to know that my limps were still attached to my body.

I heard a noise from behind me, a slight rustle, so I zipped around and almost lost my mind when I saw Bill sitting only three inches away with a knife in his hand. Or at least, it looked like a knife. I saw him smile, white teeth glowing in the darkness of night.

"Good morning Pine Tree," he said, grinning at me, twirling the suspected knife around in his hands.

"Morning? What time is it?" I asked, my voice rough and shaky. Bill laughed and inched closer to me.

"It's time for you to get a watch" he said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I haven't seen you all day where have-"

"have you seen them?! Do you like them?!" He yelled, cutting me off mid sentence. I looked at him in a confused manner.

"Seen what? I can barely see anything in this light" I said, Bill let out a noise as if he just now understood that I couldn't see in the dark. Maybe he could. Bill flicked his fingers and a blue flame appeared coming from the palm of his hand. It illuminated the area where we were sitting. I looked down at my legs in absolute horror as the image came into view.

Thick, bloody carvings of pine trees and triangles along with the words 'I BELONG TO BILL' spelled out across my chest. I started to scream and looked at my arms to see them carved up as well.

"What?! What is this?! Bill what the fuck?! Why did you do this?!" I asked. Bill crawled over to me and placed the knife on my chin, moaning into my ear as he placed it between his teeth.

"Because oh god Dipper," he began, climbing onto my lap, "you've been so bad" Bill began thrusting his hips into mine as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I wasn't prepared but it didn't mean I wasn't willing to go along with it. I kissed Bill on the lips, and he slowly moved down to my neck, sucking on my skin, trying to find my sweet spot.

"Uh... Fuck!" I yelled when he did eventually find it. He began to nibble on it while he rubbed himself onto me. Up and down up and down... I could feel myself getting close.

"Oh- Bill I'm gonna-"

"No, Pine Tree not yet" he said, I chomped down on my lip trying to keep myself together but every part of my body from waisted down was being assaulted by Bill and fucking hell, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bill took his knife and began slicing up my back with it. They weren't deep cuts but god did they hurt. I winced at the pain but also secretly started to like it, only making it harder for me to hold it all in.

"Bill! I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"

"No, Dippy you have been such a bad little boy, you have to wait until I say you can" Bill ordered in a breathy voice. I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood and then Bill let out a loud moan and took a huge breath.

"Bill-!" I came right then and there, no explanation, no nothing. Suddenly all the warmth and coldness of the situation left me and for some reason the heat of Bill body began to fade away. I shot my eyes opened only to find then staring at a dimly lit wooden wall and half of a bed sheet. I was sweating and under my blankets back at the mystery shack. It must have been a dream. But then I moved my legs, and felt wet all over my thighs.

Oh god. It wasn't just a dream.

"Whoa, I think I know why mom and dad have us in separate rooms back at our house" the sound of Mabel's voice made my face instantly go red and I began to sweat more now.

"Mabel I-" I sat up and noticed my arm was bleeding, or more specifically my shoulder. I was holding a knife in my other hand. I was the one slicing up my back. And I liked it. What was going on?

"Ha, I'm not going to bash what weird stuff your into brother but oh boy," she said. I dropped the knife on the floor and tried to turn in my wet spot.

"I'm not masochist Mabel, I had a weird dream" I said. Mabel laughed and got out of her bed.

"Well I'd say" she smirked, walking out the door.

"I'm going to go get a midnight snack while you clean yourself up. See you later" she said. I grumbled at the situation. What that Bill invading my dreams or was that me having a fantasy? I had no idea but I didn't like either - because one would mean Bill has found a new way to torture me and the other means I actually want him to do it.

I got out of bed, grabbed my sheets and a change of clothes and brought it all down the stairs and to the laundry room. I shoved all of it into the washer and changed my outfit. I looked at the clock while I started the washer. 3:46am. Oh god Soos is going to know someone is using the washer in the middle of the night. I sighed and decided that if anyone asked, I spilt juice everywhere.

Even though I was alone, down here in the laundry room, even though the only noise was the sound of the washer spitting water into the tank, even though it was three in the morning, I felt like someone was watching me. I felt like someone was right above me, following every step I took. But, no one was there.

***

Cjmm't uifsf