Chapter Six Answering.

It was 6:30. Time to go to Ezy's house. I lied to Mabel and told her I was going on a walk to clear my head. I didn't want her to know, she wouldn't let me go. It wasn't a big lie, it was just something I'd rather do by myself. I followed a path to a small worn down house with the address on the paper Ezy gave me. I had to look at the paper and double check the address. This house looked awful, and small. But that was probably all she could afford because she was just staying for a little bit and was still young.

I approached the door and knocked, waiting for someone to answer. About a minute or two later, I heard stumbling and then the door opened. Ezy was standing there, hair messily put in pig tails, eyes a little blood shot and tired, eyeliner still on point and still sporting Pokémon merchandise. But something looked slightly off with her, I wasn't sure what, but something in her eyes made me sense danger. But maybe it was just me.

"Oh Dipper! Come in come in!" She smiled and gestured for me to come into her house. I did and when I entered, I was shocked. There was paper everywhere, everywhere I looked. Ezy walked deeper into her house and I followed, seeing something filthy on ever turn. There was a soaking wet puddle of pit pop in the corner, overflowing everywhere. I wasn't even sure why. There was a pile of forks - and only forks - on a desk. Ezy was walking towards a couch and sat down on it, smiling at me.

"Come sit" she said, patting a seat beside her. I looked at the seat and then at her, I noticed she had bandages wrapped around her arms. I didn't go and sit down, I stopped in front of the couch.

"What happened to your arms?" I asked, Ezy shook her arms in front of me.

"These?" She asked and the bandages fell off, unraveling from her arms. She had multiple fork stab wounds on her right arm and a bunch of linear bruises on her left, it looked like she had been slamming her arm into something that had a board on it. Like a drawer. I took a step back.

The forks. The drawer. The pool of pop on the floor. Her messy eating. Her comment about time and 'you people'. My stomach began to turn.

"Whoops, sorry you had to see that Pine Tree" she said. I froze as she tried to wrap up her arms again. I gulped and began to back up.

"What did you just say?" I asked, hoping it wasn't true. Ezy grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me onto the couch with her, the box spring making a squeaking noise as she pushed me into the cushions.

"I said I'm sorry you had to see that" she smirked, I shook my head and tried to sit up but Ezy was pushing her body onto mine, making me uncomfortable beyond control.

"No, after that, what did you call me?" I asked, Ezy giggle, pushing her nose against mine.

"You seem nervous Dipper, here, let me slip into so thing a bit more reveling" she said as she sat on my lap. I instantly thought rape, but then she completely got off of me and her face turned to terror. She began coughing like crazy, as if she was chocking. She stood up from the couch and continued, now violently hacking, her back facing me. I stood up in panic and ran to her, holding her shoulder as she turned around.

Blood poured out of her mouth, she coughed more and more, spewing blood onto the floor and my pants. I shouted and backed up as I noticed something coming out of her mouth. She let uo muffled screams as she coughed and gaged on blood, something coming out of her mouth. She finally got it out and whatever it was was soaked in blood and the same size as me, maybe even bigger. Ezy then coughed a little more until falling face first onto the floor and not moving. I stared at what ever it was that she had coughed out and I looked at it for a while. Then I saw it move.

That was it - I rushed to the door as it began to rise up from the ground. I ran as fast as I could screaming bloody murder as I did. My heart pumping my throat hurting as I reached the front door, only to have it close in my face and lock from the outside. I struggled with the door handle until I turned around to face the thing. Their was a blast of light, and all the blood went splattering all over the walls and into my mouth. It tasted like sucking on a penny, metallic and gross. I spit it out and opened my eyes to see him.