Chapter Twenty-Three, Forget Me.

I woke up in a hospital bed. The lights were so bright, I thought I was in heaven. Every thought I tried to conjure from yesterday night was fuzzy. I remember getting knocked out and falling into a dream like state. Nightmarish. Screams and yells, telling me something, yanking on me, trying to pull me to what I can only describe as hell. I might have died if I let them take me. And now I'm in a hospital, had something really bad happen? I opened my eyes to the world after what felt like forever, and the first thing I saw was someone smiling down at me.

"He's awake! He's awake!" It was Mabel, she called out to someone across the room, her voice filled with happiness and excitement with just a touch of relief. The people who came over were my parents who looked as though they had been crying. I had no idea how I ended up in this hospital bed so I didn't know how serious it was for my parents to be crying.

"What happened Mabel? Why am I here?" I asked, Mabel looked down in her lap and took a deep breath. It must have really been bad.

"You tried to run away back to gravity falls with me. You faked your death and tried to make me fake mine, our parents thought we were dead, but me and you got into a fight and I pushed you and you fell hard. You got knocked out and I called an ambulance, I got mom and dad and now were here" Mabel explained. I shivered in my bed. I remember wanting to go back to gravity falls, I even remember being there. Perhaps it was all a dream or something... Why would I want to go back so badly? Obviously I missed my friends, but I wouldn't take these actions to see friends again. There wasn't anything else there, so what was I trying to do? Had I just snapped or something.

"Dipper, were so glad your ok now" my mom said, my dad nodded with her. I let out a string of apologizes mixed with hysterical crying and my parents told me to relax and then left the room. Mabel left to, saying she was going to go get me a drink. I was left alone in the bed, with only the sound of my heart monitor keeping me sane. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

They were dressed in a yellow hoodie, with black jeans. Their hair was blonde and covering one side of there face, completely blocking an eye. He had longer eyelashes, and an extremely sad look on his face.

"Dipper? Are you ok?" He asked. I had no idea who this guy was, or had any idea why he was approaching me in my hospital room and calling my name, looking concerned for my well being. I coughed, trying to think of something to say as the stranger walked into my room and stopped beside my bed.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?" I asked, the sentence seemed to make him even more sad then he was before. He sat down in Mabel's spot.

"So, I guess that's a no" he said. I narrowed my eyebrows at him and almost wanted to get out of bed and shove him out of Mabel's chair.

"Who are you? Answer me now!" I said loudly, he shook his head and shushed me.

"Stop. Your sister might hear you and if she finds out I'm in here she'll kill me" he explained, that sentence just made me want him out more.
If Mabel would kill him if she saw him he shouldn't be in here.

"Get out. I don't know who you are. I'll scream for Mabel if you don't leave" I demanded. The man stood up, looking like he was about to have a melt down.

"Dipper no! Please! Tell me you remember something!" He began to yell, I sat straight up in my bed, the heart monitor beeped slightly faster.

"I'm gonna scream for Mabel. Get out of my room now!" I yelled, the boy looked insanely hurt but I didn't care because I didn't feel safe and I didn't know who he is. It would have been different if I knew who he was or if he told me his name, but he didn't. He just showed up and started acting all weird and strange. I had no idea what his intentions were, and even though he looked kinda hot I just didn't feel comfortable with some handsome stranger in my room. Even though that's how most love stories started.