Chapter Twenty-Two, Are You Insane Like Me.

Everyone was seated in the pews. And Wendy was just entering the hall. Her wedding dress was long, white and beautiful. It sickened me.

Just as she got up to the podium and every one was standing, I turned to Bill who was right beside me. He laughed, and shoved me right out of the pew. I turned around to him, laughing as he grabbed my hand and dragged me playfully right up to the podium. Everyone looked confused, including Wendy and Robbie. Bill jumped up and laid on the podium, causing the priest to step back, I stood in front of the podium and cleared my throat.

"Sorry to interrupt like this, but I have an announcement" I say out to the crowd. I wasn't shy or awkward anymore with demons blood flowing thought my veins. I could see Mabel giving me a dirty look and Ford making a gesture for me and Bill to get away from the podium. I pointed to Bill.

"Many of you may know my love, Drake" I say, a couple whispers came out of the crowd and Stan started making the same gesture as Ford, as if I was embarrassing him. I shushed them both and they just stared at me. I laughed.

"Well he's not named Drake" I admit. A lot of questioning looks get shot my way. Mabel looks like she's going to speak, but Ford beats her to it.

"What do you mean by that? He's not named Drake? What?" Ford asks, Bill laughed from his cozy spot laying on top of the podium with his arms holding his head up and his legs swaying up and down. He shot Ford a look.

"It's called a lie 6 fingers" Bill said. Gasps erupted from the crowd just from that one sentence. Ford got in a defensive stance from his seat, and Mabel looked like she was going to freak out again like that last time she found out the truth. Not that she remembers.

"What did you just call me?" Ford asked, Bill laughed and shrugged.

"6 fingers, that's your name to me... And your shooting star-" he pointed at Mabel "-and your question mark-" he pointed at Soos, getting a gasp every time he addressed someone else.

"And I'm Bill Cipher, it's great to be back Gravity Falls" Bill said, standing up on the podium. Everyone screamed at that last one, and some people began to run away, trying to get out the door. I waved my arm and turned on my demon mode, slamming the doors shut as Bill locked then with glowing blue chains. I could see the horror in everyone's face, including Ford's and Stan's. And Mabel's...

"Welcome to weirdmageddon two!" I yelled. People went into panic, Wendy tried to grab me but I shoved her out of the way and stomped on the bottom of her dress, ripping the bottom as she fell. He looked at me terrified, and at a lose for words. I created a red flame in my hand and winked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, she said nothing, just stared at me with terror filled eyes.

"Cat got your tongue?" I said, making a cat appear and land on her face, scratching away. I giggled like a maniac. So far gone. Bill laughed at the scene I had caused and tossed three cats at Robbie who fell over trying to fight them as they scratched at his face. I held out a hand to help Bill off the podium and he grabbed on, stepping down and tightening his grip on my hand.

"It's the nightmare I envisioned." Ford stated as me and Bill approached him. Stan put his fists out, as if to fight. I flicked my wrist and he fell over to pew. Mabel screamed and Ford went to go help Stan. Mabel rushed out of the pew but Bill made her float and brought her over to us. He laughed at her and spun her all the way around as if inspecting her. She faced us again.

"Are you jealous your brother has found love and you haven't?" He said, I nodded to her and snapped my fingers, making a huge pile of candy hearts appear above Mabel. Bill dropped her and I dropped the hearts on her and she got buried in the chalk flavored treat. I could hear her coughing in the pile. Bill took me over to Ford and Stan, and he put chains on Ford. I put chains on Stan, mine were red, slightly different from Bill's. Bill laughed at his master piece. Capturing the only threats made to him and me.

"Tell me Pine Tree, what's your mythical monster?" Bill asked, I smirked and snapped my fingers, making it appear.

"Werewolves" I said, the one I made appear howled and rushed the crowd of people trying to get out of the locked doors. They saw the beat and ran away, screaming as it hunted them. Bill laughed and pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You are down right evil. I love it" he said. I laughed and brushed his hair with my hand. Ford and Stan tried to move but they couldn't and I hadn't seen the pile of candy hearts move for a while.

"Dipper! Bill is evil! Your not like this! This isn't you!" Ford yelled, Bill hissed at him and I growled.

"How would you know?" I asked, floating over right to Ford's face.

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a 100 dollars worth of yaoi just like me? Just to burn that mother fucker with your love like me? Would you use your water bill to put out the flame like me? Are you dead enough without being dead like me? Do you tear yourself apart everyday like me? Do your parents whisper bout you not being sane like me? Saying that my life is a lie like me?" I snapped or something, rage just poured out. My moods have been going everywhere lately, this wasn't the first time. Bill just applauded me.

"I think there's a flaw in my code," I said, kicking Ford in the gut. He let out a painful grunt, and Bill laughed at him. The werewolf had caught someone in the distance, an gutted them. I saw it. And...

I smiled. So satisfying. I was so focused on the horror scene that I didn't realize Mabel leaving the candy hearts. I turned around and she tackled me, throwing me to the ground. I tried to fight back, but something deep inside me was screaming: she's your sister! Don't hurt her!

"C'mon Dipper! Your stronger then this! This isn't you!" She said, I shoved her off of me, holding her down on the ground. I saw a tear slip out from her eye.

"You are not a human being" she said, I laughed at her, ready to attack.

"I'm not, am I?" I said. But before I could land an attack, something grabbed me from behind. It was Ford. I kicked and screamed and tried to get out of his grip, looking around for Bill who was still focused on the blood and carnage.

"Bill!" I screamed trying to get his attention. But Ford had grabbed something and tossed it to Mabel before Bill even turned around. I recognized it anywhere. The memory eraser gun.

"Point it at Bill so he will forget who he is and stop this madness! And maybe Dipper will go back to being normal!" Ford commanded. I squirmed in his arms, looking at Bill, looking at Mabel with the gun, in putting Bill's name. Bill couldn't forget about himself. Then he wouldn't remember anything that we did together. He wouldn't remember that I loved him. Mabel started to aim the gun. I burst out of Fords arms and jumped between the gun and Bill, just as Mabel shot. The beam hit me, I fell to the ground. And I blacked out.

***

Uisff npsf dibqufst !