Chapter Twenty-One, Love Me.

"Wendy and Robbie's wedding huh?" Bill asked, it had been a couple weeks before he turned me into a twisted, pain loving, overly sexual demon like him. I loved every minute of it. His weird pain and blood forplay became common knowledge to me and I found pleasure out of it, his rude humor was even more funny then before, and I was just getting better and better at being a demon. This is what he turned me into, this was who I was now. A cold blooded demon, capable of anything. I could rule the world, with a flick of my wrist. And I would one day. With Bill as my right hand man, or the other way around, I didn't really care.

I would be immortal from now on, youth unchanged for years to come. I'd watch everyone I loved die, accept Bill. Frankly, Bill was the only one I loved truly so all those other losses were trumpeted by him being by my side forever and ever. Nothing could tare us apart. Not world domination, not others. Not even this stupid wedding with all these stupid guests I could careless about.

I looked at Bill as he fixed his hair, he would be attending the wedding as Drake, my boyfriend. And deep down inside I'll know he's Bill Cipher the scariest demon that ever did live. My boyfriend. I could read his mind now, thanks to the powers he had granted me. He was thinking about a river, stained with the blood of traitors and filled with the tears of there loved ones. How adorable.

"Yeah, weird how they ended up together after so many break ups. But I'm not upset about it," I said, floating over to Bill and kissing him on the cheek.

"I have you now, I don't need anyone else" I smiled. He began to tighten his bow tie just a bit. I read his mind again. Apparently the tightness of the bow tie could never amount to how tight I was. I blushed and giggled and he smirked at me in the mirror in front of us, knowing full well I read his mind.

"Will you ever go back to your own world Bill?" I asked, wrapped my arms around his waist. He shook his head no, and what I read in his mind played out just the same. I snuggled my head into the nook of his neck and shoulder.

"You look amazing Bill, always the best dressed" I said. Bill laughed and leaned his head on mine. I could stay like that forever. But there was so much to do while the world was in preparation for weirdmageddon two.

"How shall we start it Dipper?" Bill laughed at me, grabbing my hand and spinning he around to face him.

"Slaughter everyone at the wedding. Majority of the town will be there, with them out of the way, nothing can stand in our way for world domination" I suggested, Bill seemed pleased.

"Are you ok with that? All yours friends are going to be there" Bill said, a nervous tone in his voice.

"I could careless" I said, and with this new form I had taken on, that statement was the truth. Numbness had returned to me, but it didn't stifle my love, no, this time it stifled my remorse.

Someone came running up the stairs and up to the door, knocking on it before entering. I blinked a couple of times, turning off my demon mode and Bill focused back on the mirror and his looks. I walked over to the door and opened it to find Stan standing there.

"I uh... Honestly I was nervous as to what I would find behind this door" Stan said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. I could read his mind, he was thinking about me and Mabel's funeral, dark and depressing. Everyone was wearing black, and it was raining on out empty graves. Stan and Ford had to pretend nothing happened, luckily no one said much to them. My parents were absolutely devastated, and look at that, I didn't care.

"Drake is just fixing his hair and such, we'll be down shortly" I said, Stan nodded and left, closing the door behind him. Bill laughed once he was gone.

"What a ignorant old man" he said, I laughed at his statement, completely agreeing. My family could kiss my ass for all I cared. I walked in front of the mirror and fixed my hair slightly, making sure the buttons on my suit were all done up and I looked well dressed. Bill was obviously better dressed then me, in a yellow suit, but I didn't care at all. He was my date and therefore he would look good in absolutely anything.

Once we were both done, we headed downstairs where Mabel was waiting with Ford and Stan.

"Oh you guys look so cute!" Mabel said, she was in a pink dress with a flower on the sleeve. I looked at it and then at her.

"I guess you do too" I said, Mabel punched me jokingly.

"'I guess', wow someone's grouchy" she laughed, but I didn't laugh back even though part of me wanted to. Demon brain didn't have time for laughing about things that weren't funny just to make other people feel better. Demon brain wanted chaos. I got into a car with Soos as the driver, Mabel in the passenger seat and Bill beside me. Melaine was coming down for the wedding and said she would meet Soos there, Ford and Stan were in a car behind us.

We drove off to the venue which was a chapel located just out side of town, small but nice. Once we got out of the car, I smelt that wedding smell. Love was in the air. Once I stepped into that chapel, saw the podium, the pews, I could feel it.

weirdmageddon two was upon us.

***

Gpshfu cjmm

Have this drawing I did because this chapter is the beginning of a bunch of fucking crazy ones.