Chapter Twelve, Hear Me Out.

"Dipper?"

"Yes Bill?"

"I think I know why you kissed me now"

"Oh yeah? Why?"

"Because, I made you kill Ezy. Your going crazy"

"Good guess but no, not quiet"

Me and Bill were talking, I was laying on my bed, head to the head board and feet to the end. Bill was facing feet to the head board and head to the end. I don't know how we got here or why we got here, all I knew was I didn't want to move. Mabel was out again, Soos was downstairs. It was dangerous talking to Bill with Soos so close by but the adrenalin of getting caught was something I began to like.

"Ok but like, hear me out pine tree," Bill said, scratching his head with his right hand.

"What if you really are going crazy and you kissed me because your crazy" Bill continued. I raised my head a little to look at him.

"I highly doubt it big guy" I said, smiling at Bill. I had no idea what was going on here or why we were even laying this close to each other, all I knew was I was actually considering that I was happy right now, and that maybe Bill wasn't so bad after all...

Wait a minute what the fuck was I thinking?

I shot up in bed and looked at Bill with a stern look on my face. His eyes were closed as he yawned, but as soon as he opened them he looked at me, confused.

"What?" He asked, I clenched my fists.

"Don't you 'what' me! You've done something to me to make me trust you! What did you do?!" I yelled, Bill laughed and got up, supporting himself with his arms stretched out and pushing him up from the bed, palms flat on the covers.

"It might have been my dashing good looks," he smirked. Something inside of me snapped, something I didn't even know I was holding onto so tightly, causing me to punch Bill in the cheek. He toppled over. I shook my hand, feeling pain shoot up through my arm.

I expected Bill to scream and lose his temper on me, get angry because I punched him. But all he did was run his cheek, and laugh an eerie laugh. He tossed his head back and moaned, a red mark forming on his cheek, no doubt it would leave a bruise later.

"Hit me again Dipper, oh god it feels so good when you do it" he whispered to me. I blushed hard and crawled away from him on my bed, but he followed me.

"Get out of here you perverted lunatic!" I yelled, Bill just sat there in front of me, leaning over so his nose was touching mine.

"I'm not perverted because I have fetishes. I'm actually a better person because I can admit to the fact in a freak and I like it. I like being hurt. You on the other hand can't admit to anything on that front," he said, pushing his forehead against mine.

"Tell me Dipper, if I punched you what would you do?" He asked, I looked him dead in the eye.

"I would beat the living crap out of you." I said. Bill laughed.

"Ok then, what if I pushed you down the stairs?" He said. I growled.

"I'd do the same fucking thing" I threatened. Bill laughed, his eye darting towards my end table.

"What if I tied you up? Made you beg for it? What then?" He suggested. I gulped, feeling pressure because I didn't answer this one as quickly as the other two.

"I'd- I'd-"

"You'd nothing Dipper," he said,  pushing away from me.

"I can still read your mind, Pine Tree, I know what your thinking," Bill snickered, "and what a dozy that is for you" he said. I folded my arms. I had lost. I pouted like a child and sat on my bed, crisscross... Apple sauce.