Chapter 23

Winter's POV

"You do know I love you right baby?"

"Yes.."

"Good, coz I'm gonna fuck you and let you fuck me like I don't" she places one last loving kiss before she gets into her role.

To say I'm not nervous would be a lie because I sure as hell am, like don't get me wrong I don't mind being her sub from time to time but damn I'm low-key scared for what she has install for me because I know she likes going crazy once she's dominant. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as she massages my ass from the back as I'm on my fours only with my hands tied to the poles of the bed. 

"What are you thinking about?" she softly asks me as she continues to massage me from the back and God did it feel good.

"To be honest I'm just nervous about what you're going to do" I felt it was best to just spill the truth than keep quiet, I felt her kiss my back lovingly which made uncontrollably made me arch it with my ass in the air.

"It's okay to be nervous but I promise you I'm going to take care of you, remember green means go/ yellow slow down/ red stop and be sure to tell me when you feel uncomfortable okay?" 

"Yes.. ma'am" she mumbles a 'god girl' before she continues.

"Alrighty then, I'm going to start and be sure to count and say thank you mistress after every spank I give you, understood"

"Yes mistress" I take a  deep breath anticipating the first spanking, the moment I slightly relax my body the first spanking landed on my ass making me gasp and hiss and make me say the recited words. The riding crop kept coming in contact with my ass each smack powerful than the other, I felt my dick twitch in desperately wanting release as she paused for a moment to massage my ass making me moan, I felt something cold come in contact with my other hole as it was sensitive from the spanking that ass was receiving. She slowly pushed the butt plug in making me jerk my ass up as I was way too turned on at this point.

Alex gave one last spanking which was harder than the other that came before making tears make their way onto my face, she immediately massaged me softly as she raised my chin to make me look at her as her eyes looked at me softly.

"Was I too harsh? I'm sorry baby" I replied with a 'no' as she wiped my cheeks and kissed me softly making me respond instantly.

"Lie down on the bed with your back" I did as instructed and hissed as my slightly swelled up ass came in contact with the bed's sheets making me arch my back, my eye contact did not once break hers as her eyes were now half-lidded from desire making the much more darker than their original colour. She took lube and drizzled it on the dildo and spread the lube on the thing with a hand not once breaking eye contact with me, she came back on the bed and kneeled and spread my legs open.

"I'm going to need you take a few deep breaths whilst I insert these in you, but first-" she removes the butt plug suddenly making me cum immediately and release a plethora of moans. I come down from my high as I see Alex looking at me with a shocked yet smiling face.

"Mon Dieu! I knew you were sensitive down there but I didn't know it was this sensitive, it just made me want to see pleasure written across your face even more. Don't worry I'm not mad that you came without my permission after all I hadn't yet installed that rule but from now on you're aren't allowed to cum without my permission compris? " unable to answer I nod my head

"Words love"

"Yes.."

"Good, now then I want you take a deep breath on my count okay?"